Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Bless you. 

It's like pretending to throw a ball for the dog, and watching it run around making a tit of itself looking for it...

...except the dog figures it out after a couple of balls! :thumbsup: :hihi:

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, top4718 said:

Speaking of the MSM did anyone see the clip of BBC Radio Merseyside where the entire glass frontage of the building has been covered in white stickers calling the all the names under the sun, about time it was shut down for good.

Can you believe someone's seriously typed that, hilarious. 

Can anyone tell me what that alludes to please?

The last line has been left in as it seems suitable😁

23 hours ago, Magilla said:

It's not about what I believe :?

It is demonstrably the case according to the data provided by various US departments/agencies.

Don't tell me, you saw a selectively edited, out of context video on YouTube... you are as gullible as they come.

He just roasted Republicans into making complete jack-asses of themselves live on TV, and gave a great state of the union speech... senile, don't make me laugh, just ridiculous!

Not according to the majority of Americans he isn't, and not according to the vast majority of it's allies either. :?

MSM, msm, msm... back to your your safe space! :hihi:

Like Trump... can't stay on Topic for more than a few seconds.... you're more senile than Biden is!

Imagine posting all this to justify a senile President but not having the bottle to admit you support him when asked a direct question and no its not an out of context video on Youtube it's almost every single utterance he comes out with, the man is barely legible and doesn't know where he is for the majority of the time, your only convincing yourself by claiming different.

The MSM isn't my safe space but it is your temple, imagine that the most ridiculed source of info for years is your most trusted source. 🤣

Can we have a straw pole on this thread:

Do you support a man who recently said "half the women in this cabinet are (awkward pause) women"

Yes

or (for anyone with any shred of dignity)

No

Fire away.....

Edited by top4718

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

Imagine posting all this to justify a senile President but not having the bottle to admit you support him when asked a direct question and no its not an out of context video on Youtube it's almost every single utterance he comes out with, the man is barely legible and doesn't know where he is for the majority of the time, your only convincing yourself by claiming different.

As before, you're more senile than Biden is, demonstrably so... no contest on the gullibility stakes! :thumbsup:

I don't support Biden because I can't... I would  have, given the options on offer though.

He was, IMV, the worst possible candidate... and still beat Trump by a landslide. :roll:

I do like pointing out when people are talking out of their a-holes, clearly. :thumbsup:

The MSM isn't my safe space but it is your temple, imagine that the most ridiculed source of info for years is your most trusted source. 🤣

Laughable, you just can't help making stuff up... can you? :loopy:

Can we have a straw pole on this thread:

Do you support a man who recently said "half the women in this cabinet are (awkward pause) women"

Compared to what?

The guy who claimed that during the American Revolutionary War the revolutionary army 'took over airports'... in 1775?

Let's face facts, you know nothing, you've got nothing. Every post is essentially "some bloke said"... and when that falls flat... MSM MSM MSM. :hihi:

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

@top4718

I have never come across a “straw pole”

What are they used for?

Can an utterance be legible?

Are you still having a problem with the contraction of “you are” and they are “ ?

As one who takes great delight in all manifestations of the Calliopean muse, I nevertheless find the Left's obsessive tendency to parse, dismiss or dissemble in order to invalidate an opinion with which they disagree, somewhat tiresome and unproductive.

Who are these people?

We turn to the the cultural experts at the British Broadcasting Corporation, who have long been a recognized exemplar of the standard use of English 

What do they say?

BBC 

The cause of good writing is not served by griping pedants, writes Steven Pinker

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20140923-dont-be-a-grammar-nazi

"For these writers, language is not a vehicle for clarity and grace but a way to signal their membership in a social clique.

Who are these writers?

"You might think I’m referring to Twittering teenagers or Facebooking freshmen. But the writers I have in mind are the purists –also known as sticklers, pedants, peevers, snobs, snoots, nit-pickers, traditionalists, language police, usage nannies, grammar Nazis and the Gotcha! Gang.

"In their zeal to purify usage and safeguard the language, they have made it difficult to think clearly about felicity in expression and have muddied the task of explaining the art of writing."

I heartily agree!  :)

Smells of old Victorian Colonial Class distinction.

Let's afford posters a little leeway in community discussions, These are not Oxbridge Debates, after all.

And we have do have moderators to determine what is acceptable language.

So, giyore!

Edited by trastrick