Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

3 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Trump, if elected will hold the record for being the oldest ever US president.

Whilst I think Trump is far better equipped to be president than Biden is I still think an upper age limit should be introduced.

Regular retirement age maybe?

58 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Trump may be only 4 years younger but Biden is an absolute train wreck. I actually feel sorry for him, he's clearly not all there. 

Biden is far more physically active than Trump. Remember Trump attending the meeting with G7 country leaders in Sicily and, when they walked a few hundred metres as a group, Trump followed in a golf cart. Or perhaps you remember Theresa May assisting Trump down a slope because he's scared of ramps and stairs.

Don't confuse the effects of Biden's stammer with mental ability. Trump's the guy who boasted about passing a basic cognitive ability test, thinking it was an intelligence test. You might ponder why Trump's doctors thought he needed to take such a test in the first place.

5 minutes ago, altus said:

Biden is far more physically active than Trump... .

Snipped 

I'm not going there. I've seen the videos of Biden that mainstream won't let you see. 

He's an absolute wreck and hardly ever gets through a sentence without screwing it up.

At first I thought it was funny as I assumed he was just incompetent but no, he's clearly ill and his handlers should be arrested for elder abuse.

For clarity I'm not saying this because I'm a big Trump fan, I like him sure but I'm not a blind follower. I'd also add that I'm not coming at this from an Anti Biden angle. I wanted him to succeed but the man is clearly not all there.

Then we have his son, Hunter who is corrupt, a crack head and isn't allowed near his own niece. Then there's Joe's daughters diaries which makes for uncomfortable reading..... I could go on and on but I won't. 

I stand by what I said Re an upper age limit though. 70 years + is just too old in my humble opinion. 

15 minutes ago, altus said:

Snipped 

Don't confuse the effects of Biden's stammer with mental ability. Trump's the guy who boasted about passing a basic cognitive ability test, thinking it was an intelligence test. You might ponder why Trump's doctors thought he needed to take such a test in the first place.

Biden refused a cognitive ability test if my memory's correct. 

As an aside I think it's reasonable to expect every single leader of a nation and its decision makers to have such a test as a matter of course.

42 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm not going there. I've seen the videos of Biden that mainstream won't let you see. 

He's an absolute wreck and hardly ever gets through a sentence without screwing it up.

At first I thought it was funny as I assumed he was just incompetent but no, he's clearly ill and his handlers should be arrested for elder abuse.

For clarity I'm not saying this because I'm a big Trump fan, I like him sure but I'm not a blind follower. I'd also add that I'm not coming at this from an Anti Biden angle. I wanted him to succeed but the man is clearly not all there.

Then we have his son, Hunter who is corrupt, a crack head and isn't allowed near his own niece. Then there's Joe's daughters diaries which makes for uncomfortable reading..... I could go on and on but I won't. 

I stand by what I said Re an upper age limit though. 70 years + is just too old in my humble opinion. 

Biden refused a cognitive ability test if my memory's correct. 

As an aside I think it's reasonable to expect every single leader of a nation and its decision makers to have such a test as a matter of course.

What do you like about him?

10 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Were you trying to give the impression that Biden had made an error when you added " (say what? She was Biden's "Domestic" Policy Advisor :))"?

No.

10 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Much of your post contained text lifted from The Hill/White House Statement which you did not acknowledge.

Can't you read?

The Hill

Susan Rice to step down as Biden's Domestic Policy Advisor

"Biden says  "Susan was synonymous with foreign policy,  (say what? She was Biden's "Domestic" Policy Advisor :)) having previously served as National Security Advisor and UN Ambassador".

"Here's what Biden said: (actually it was a statement released by the White House over his name)"

You are getting confused and silly again!  :)

Guest ThaBoom
12 hours ago, altus said:

Trump's only four years younger. All those people who claimed Biden was too old last time will be, shall we say, inconsistent if they don't say Trump is too old this time.

True 

Don't the parties have any younger candidates anymore?!

24 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

True 

Don't the parties have any younger candidates anymore?!

The deep state need someone who doesn't have a clue what's going on 

Biden is the perfect puppet 

Edited by Jack Grey