Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

13 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Before the election, when asked about the women who had come forward with sexual allegations against Biden, she replied, "I believe them!"

Phew... just imagine if it'd been the other way around and then "he" was found guilty, in a court of law, by a jury of his peers! 🤣

Edited by Magilla

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Typical diversion post 🙄

...is what someone who's claim just got shot down in flames would say! 🤣

So how does that exemplify "the left", as you claim... when the right, at this very moment, are doing precisely the same? :suspect:

21 minutes ago, Magilla said:

...is what someone who's claim just got shot down in flames would say! 🤣

So how does that exemplify "the left", as you claim... when the right, at this very moment, are doing precisely the same? :suspect:

Yeah both sides do it but the left are the masters at it

They scream from the rooftops when conservatives do it but then go all quiet when their own side does it

The lefts hypocrisy is astounding

Which you demonstrated perfectly when you didn't even comment on the video I posted instead you did the equivalent of screaming "look over there" and then running away 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah both sides do it but the left are the masters at it

They scream from the rooftops when conservatives do it but then go all quiet when their own side does it

The lefts hypocrisy is astounding

Well thanks for demonstrating that your claim in this regard is nonsense. :thumbsup:

Which you demonstrated perfectly when you didn't even comment on the video I posted instead you did the equivalent of screaming "look over there" and then running away 

Not at all, I merely highlight your claim that this somehow exemplifies "the left", for the complete garbage it is.

Self evidently so.

All you really did was highlighted your hypocrisy, more than anything else! 🤣

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Big Joe.

😆

To be fair, he is doing ok and I feel for the poor bloke. I am knackered at 55 so goodness knows how he manages it. I do find him rather sickly though.

10% for the "Big Guy" says Hunter!  :)

Well if Biden is guilty,and Trump is re elected then he can always try the cash for pardons through Giuliani.

Only USD 2million a pop.

Surely America can find better leaders than these two.

Lol

8 hours ago, RJRB said:

Well if Biden is guilty,and Trump is re elected then he can always try the cash for pardons through Giuliani.

Only USD 2million a pop.

Surely America can find better leaders than these two.

Lol

To be fair to Joe Biden, most of these damning "allegations" concern a time when Joe was winding up his career as VP.

Hillary had been anointed by Obama/DNC as next in line. 

Having lost  two previous bids for President, he was just assuring himself of a "comfortable" retirement, before he going "gently into that good night", as most pols do.

But things changed drastically when Hillary lost to Trump. And how!  :)

He found himself to be the default choice of the Left's movers and shakers. But what to do about his personal enrichment schemes, no longer necessary, many of which had left a public paper trail, and video evidence?

Not to worry! He was assured of getting a pass from the Trump haters in the ranks of the MSM and the corridors of bureaucratic powers in government. All negative reports would be "debunked", censored, as "Russian Misinformation". And even actually hidden from the public at large.

Just deny everything, and trust the NYT,  Washington Post, (who actually officially endorsed him) CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and like minded friends of the DNC in the Justice Department, FBI, and Intelligence Agencies to create a new sanitized "narrative" for Joe, and all will be well. Keep the 6 years of Trump "allegations" on the front pages of all major news organs.

It worked! Biden by a landslide!

Which is where we are today.

Now they are busy trying to keep the loose ends from the scheme from unravelling, which is the real problem today.

It's the ultimate irony that probably Biden himself regrets all the foreign financial shenanigans they engaged in.

Turns out it was all unnecessary in the end. He was elected President, and his financial future would have been assured!  :)