Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

Anyone see Biden claiming he'd cured cancer earlier, what an absolute buffoon, he shouldn't be allowed to run a bath never mind a country. 🤣

Foot shooting season again. If you cannot be bothered to check what you are being fed I think the title "buffoon" needs to be transferred.  This is what he said:

"“If you could do anything at all, Joe, what would you do?”  I said, “I’d cure cancer.”  And they looked at me like, “Why cancer?”  Because no one thinks we can.  That’s why.  And we can.  We can end cancer as we know it. "

JULY 25, 2023

Remarks by President Biden on Expanding Access to Mental Health Care

5 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Foot shooting season again. If you cannot be bothered to check what you are being fed I think the title "buffoon" needs to be transferred.  This is what he said:

"“If you could do anything at all, Joe, what would you do?”  I said, “I’d cure cancer.”  And they looked at me like, “Why cancer?”  Because no one thinks we can.  That’s why.  And we can.  We can end cancer as we know it. "

JULY 25, 2023

Yeah equally as ridiculous, the mans totally unfit for office.

58 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Yeah equally as ridiculous, the mans totally unfit for office.

Was it you or someone else who created this quote?

Either way the only part of this that is "...ridiculous..." is your invention of the  quote or your copying and pasting.

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Was it you or someone else who created this quote?

Either way the only part of this that is "...ridiculous..." is your invention of the  quote or your copying and pasting.

Didn't copy and paste anything, the gist of what he said is the same, it's hardly an isolated incident either is it, it's one of 100's, your defending the totally indefensible, you've backed a man with serious mental problems to preside over one of the worlds most powerful countries, ludicrous.

28 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Didn't copy and paste anything, the gist of what he said is the same, it's hardly an isolated incident either is it, it's one of 100's, your defending the totally indefensible, you've backed a man with serious mental problems to preside over one of the worlds most powerful countries, ludicrous.

Your "...gist..." was wrong.

You invented a quote and claimed that Biden said it and used that as evidence that he has "...serious mental problems...".  

You then claim it is one of hundreds.

So why did you not use a 'real' one instead of inventing one?

7 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Your "...gist..." was wrong.

You invented a quote and claimed that Biden said it and used that as evidence that he has "...serious mental problems...".  

You then claim it is one of hundreds.

So why did you not use a 'real' one instead of inventing one?

I saw a clip of him saying it and couldn't remember the exact words the fact he's mentally ill isn't in doubt, the fact that you support someone who's mentally ill isn't in doubt. The minutiae of what he actually says doesn't really matter here, he's also a very unpleasant person. 

8 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

JULY 25, 2023

...if you listen closely, you can hear the sound of someone being played like a fiddle... again :hihi: :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I saw a clip of him saying it and couldn't remember the exact words the fact he's mentally ill isn't in doubt, the fact that you support someone who's mentally ill isn't in doubt. The minutiae of what he actually says doesn't really matter here, he's also a very unpleasant person. 

So, let's get this right... you heard of load of words you can't exactly remember, in a clip somewhere that you also can't remember...

...and Bidens the mentally ill one here? :hihi:

11 minutes ago, Magilla said:

So, let's get this right... you heard of load of words you can't exactly remember, in a clip somewhere that you also can't remember...

...and Bidens the mentally ill one here? :hihi:

No I heard a clip played through once, the gist of it was what I said earlier, the exact wording I can't really recall after hearing something through once and once only, if I'd wanted to repeat it word for word I would have gone back and found it, I didn't need to as I made the point without doing so. Always happy to explain, we'll file you along with your friend Biden.

Edited by top4718