Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

6 hours ago, top4718 said:

I saw a clip of him saying it and couldn't remember the exact words the fact he's mentally ill isn't in doubt, the fact that you support someone who's mentally ill isn't in doubt. The minutiae of what he actually says doesn't really matter here, he's also a very unpleasant person. 

You admit that Biden did not say what you claimed-that they are your words not his.

You have no source to backup your claim, just the excuse of an imperfect memory of a clip.

Another excuse is that the truth of what he actually said "...doesn't really matter...". 

Well it does matter.      

Edited by Annie Bynnol
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Magilla said:

Nope... clearly, you did get played like a fiddle... again! 🤣

Nah you just keep kidding yourself, I explained fully it just doesn't fit what you wanted it to. Poor effort really from you.

Here's the idiot if anyone's interested:

Edited by top4718
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Nah you just keep kidding yourself, I explained fully it just doesn't fit what you wanted it to. Poor effort really from you.

The explanation you gave was that you made up what Biden said and then made it into a quote. Your justification being "...minutiae of what he actually says doesn't really matter...".

Edited by Annie Bynnol
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

The explanation you gave was that you made up what Biden said and then made it into a quote. Your justification being "...minutiae of what he actually says doesn't really matter...".

Have you nothing better to be doing 🤣

My original post said he’d claimed he’s cured cancer, I didn’t bother quoting him directly as there was really no need, unfortunately people on here are that desperate to try and get back at anyone that says anything against their beliefs they have to pick everything apart, I said you don’t have to dissect individual comments from this fool as there’s enough evidence of his gaffes not to have to, I’ve now posted the video where he says he’s “ended cancer as we know it” which is what I alluded to originally, can’t believe you have to go round the houses this much to just arrive at being right in the first place, you’ve wasted your time and mine, well done.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

My original post said he’d claimed he’s cured cancer, I didn’t bother quoting him directly as there was really no need, unfortunately people on here are that desperate to try and get back at anyone that says anything against their beliefs they have to pick everything apart, I said you don’t have to dissect individual comments from this fool as there’s enough evidence of his gaffes not to have to, I’ve now posted the video where he says he’s “ended cancer as we know it” which is what I alluded to originally, can’t believe you have to go round the houses this much to just arrive at being right in the first place, you’ve wasted your time and mine, well done.

That bit is a bit indistinct on the video but even if he said what you claim rather than the transcript that Annie Bynnol posted, the full speech makes it clear he's talking about what he would do if he could do anything.

It's hardly the same scale as Trump's gaffs claiming he met the president of the Virgin Islands (it's US territory so he was their president), claiming the US army took over the airports during their war of independence (about 120 years before the Wright brothers first flew) or any of innumerable other gaffs he's made whilst president or otherwise.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Your original post said he’d claimed he’s cured cancer-and to prove it you fabricated a quote by him.

You didn’t bother quoting him directly as you did not want people to know what he actually said.

You have now invented another version of what he said. You claim is that he said "...he's  “ended cancer as we know it....”. He actually said "We can end cancer as we know it".  This 25th July speech is the latest in along line going back to 2016 referred to as the 'Moonshot speeches' where he alludes to the Kennedy "We choose to go to the Moon" speech of 1962. In both cases "we" means America. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

Clearly, the video does not support your claim. :?

It's abundantly clear what Biden is saying, and under what context!

If you watched that video, and actually thought he was claiming he'd cured cancer... then as before, case rests m'lud... you're more mentally ill than he is! :hihi: :thumbsup:

Played like a fiddle.... hook, line and sinker! 🤣

Edited by Magilla