Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

13 hours ago, altus said:

Sources told CNN the funds came from oil sales that were allowed and placed into accounts set up under the Trump administration.

Those oil sales were allowed, and the funds frozen, subject to the claims of U.S. citizens, were were victims of Iran sponsored terrorism.

The Hill

Obama should apologize for shameful cash payment to Iran

"“Iran’s hostilities substantially increased after the foolish Iran nuclear deal was signed in 2013 and they were given $150 billion, not to mention $1.8 billion in cash. … Then, Iran went on a terror spree, funded by the money from the deal and created hell in Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Iraq. The missiles fired last night at us and our allies were paid for with the funds made available by the last administration.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/477666-obama-should-apologize-for-shameful-cash-payment-to-iran/

Biden, Rinse and repeat:)

It's not hard to figure how the Left can justify sending $billions to Russia's Ally in the war on Ukraine.

If you keep in mind Europe is still buying Putin's Fossil Fuels, which is financing his war against Ukraine.

Absolute madness!

So citizen, do not ask why we have a new war in Europe, a new war in the Middle East, and a new war brewing in Asia, over Taiwan!

Just believe the government propaganda and Blame Trump for it all!  :)

2 hours ago, altus said:

So what does Trump's two prisoner swap deals with Iran make him?

A President who presided over relative World peace, no new wars, low inflation, real worker wage increases, and no illegal immigration crisis.

A shoo in for re-election, until a mysterious virus emerged from the West's enemy, Communist China, which shut down the Western World's Economy.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:

A President who presided over relative World peace, no new wars, low inflation, real worker wage increases, and no illegal immigration crisis.

A shoo in for re-election, until a mysterious virus emerged from the West's enemy, Communist China, which shut down the Western World's Economy.

in other words the reincarnation of christ?

LOL

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

in other words the reincarnation of christ?

LOL

I'm not religious, so I don't share your high opinion of biblical figures.

But not bad for a politician, I'd say!  :)

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Those oil sales were allowed, and the funds frozen, subject to the claims of U.S. citizens, were were victims of Iran sponsored terrorism.

I never said they weren't. I was just pointing out where the money came from and who was in charge when the agreement to allow Iran to sell oil was made.

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

A President who presided over...

I was just highlighting Al's criticism of Biden for doing something and not criticising Trump for doing the same thing. His inconsistency undermines his criticism of Biden because makes it obvious that he doesn't really care about the deals with Iran, he just wants an excuse to moan about Biden.

5 minutes ago, altus said:

I never said they weren't. I was just pointing out where the money came from and who was in charge when the agreement to allow Iran to sell oil was made.

So who was in charge when the Iranian money was seized?

And who was in charge when it was released back to the Iranians?

There were class action suits under way in American Courts by American citizens and others, when those frozen "Judgement Funds" were released in the dead of night in pallets of small, untraceable currency (by agreement) to the Mad Mullahs.

Edited by trastrick

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:

So who was in charge when the Iranian money was seized?

And who was in charge when it was released back to the Iranians?

I have no problem with anyone criticising Obama, Trump and Biden for their actions in relation to Iran but those doing so should be at least consistent and criticise all of them. Failure to do so undermines their criticism because it shows they don't really care about dealings with Iran, they just want to have a partisan moan about those they dislike.

19 minutes ago, altus said:

I have no problem with anyone criticising Obama, Trump and Biden for their actions in relation to Iran but those doing so should be at least consistent and criticise all of them. Failure to do so undermines their criticism because it shows they don't really care about dealings with Iran, they just want to have a partisan moan about those they dislike.

I refuse to criticize Trump for getting us into 2 new wars, with a third apparently imminent. Ot financing the enemies we are facing.

You are free to disagree!

Peace!

7 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I refuse to criticize Trump for getting us into 2 new wars, with a third apparently imminent. Ot financing the enemies we are facing.

You are free to disagree!

Peace!

We were discussing prisoner swap deals with Iran.