Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

1 minute ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I agree The Daddy , it is a shame that he has to be used as a puppet . 

It certainly is. As much as I dislike Biden for his past racism and his weirdness around kids I can't help feel sorry for the guy.

Still, he makes a good puppet for Obama who MANY feel is actually calling the tune from behind the scenes. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It certainly is. As much as I dislike Biden for his past racism and his weirdness around kids I can't help feel sorry for the guy.

Still, he makes a good puppet for Obama who MANY feel is actually calling the tune from behind the scenes. 

OOOOOOOOO do you think so ? 

• 1 month later...

Update

Joe's job approval at the moment is lower than any other President in modern history, even Jimmy Carter.

He says he's running for office in 2024.

We'll see!

In the "what goes around, comes around" bin, he is being set up for Impeachment, by the U.S. House of Representatives. The House’s Judiciary, Oversight, and Ways and Means committees have for months investigated the Biden family finances and a Justice Department investigation into Hunter Biden’s failure to pay taxes.

In addition Hunter Biden has been indicted on gun charges, and in a new filing just released he has been indicted on tax charges. His lawyers blame drug addiction (in part due to the death of his dear departed brother Beau 🙂)

Questions of how he managed to earn $millions while addicted, and from whom, and for what, may be raised.

Should be a fun run-up to the November election!

Grand Jury Returns Indictment Charging Robert Hunter ...

Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › sco-weiss › grand-jury-retur...
14 hours ago — spent millions of dollars on an extravagant lifestyle rather than paying his tax ... willfully failed to pay his 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 taxes ...

Edited by trastrick

7 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Update

Joe's job approval at the moment is lower than any other President in modern history, even Jimmy Carter.

He says he's running for office in 2024.

We'll see!

In the "what goes around, comes around" bin, he is being set up for Impeachment, by the U.S. House of Representatives. The House’s Judiciary, Oversight, and Ways and Means committees have for months investigated the Biden family finances and a Justice Department investigation into Hunter Biden’s failure to pay taxes.

In addition Hunter Biden has been indicted on gun charges, and in a new filing just released he has been indicted on tax charges. His lawyers blame drug addiction (in part due to the death of his dear departed brother Beau 🙂)

Questions of how he managed to earn $millions while addicted, and from whom, and for what, may be raised.

Should be a fun run-up to the November election!

Grand Jury Returns Indictment Charging Robert Hunter ...

Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › sco-weiss › grand-jury-retur...
14 hours ago — spent millions of dollars on an extravagant lifestyle rather than paying his tax ... willfully failed to pay his 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 taxes ...

Bidens running for president in 2024 🤣🤣🤣

Let's hope that doesn't involve any stairs 😬 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Trumps only hope of winning is if Biden runs.

The democrats, like Labour just don't learn.

I can't see Trump winning if I'm honest.

The democrats have tried everything to blacken his name, have him arrested, ruin his businesses, get him locked up in prison. 

I really can't see them allowing him to win.

• Like 1