Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Nah, I'm off to Tesco to stock up on bog roll and bottle water 👍

Don't forget the basics..

When shopping I still sing to myself a song drilled into me as a kid!

"Sugar, butter, marge, lard, bacon, cheese, eggs", and "milk, flour, tea and bread"

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Nah, I'm off to Tesco to stock up on bog roll and bottle water 👍

I'm stocked up on chuffin Fray Bentos pies...

Like most people, from time to time I've wondered what it's all about, why do we exist and for what purpose?

I was raised in a religion but left it in my late teens and have been agnostic ever since. If there is in fact a God or Gods my theory is that there will be loads of them, or at least one God and many Demigods.

They've existed for all eternity ( which as Woody Allen said is a very long time, especially toward the end ) so they invented a game to while away the time.

The rules of the game are this, each God/Demigod is given a specific number of Galaxies to control,  the winner will be the one who creates the most complex interdependent life forms and manages to create a species which is that intelligent that it can design and manufacture the means of its own total destruction and at one and the same time be that utterly stupid that it does so.

Our Demigod was paid out by the celestial Paddy Power on July 16 1945. 

24 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Here's what could go wrong.

If Putin adopts the geopolitical stance of the best President the Democrats ever had, JFK, namely:

"It shall be the policy of this Nation to regard any nuclear missile launched from Cuba against any nation in the Western Hemisphere as an attack by the Soviet Union on the United States, requiring a full retaliatory response upon the Soviet Union"

Read:

It shall be the policy of this Nation to regard any missile launched from Ukraine against Russia as an attack by the U.S. on the Russia requiring a full retaliatory response upon the United States and/or it's Allies.

Start digging?

If Putin adopts the geopolitical stance of JFK he'd use the word nuclear the same as JFK did. Your failure to do so invalidates your comparison.

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm stocked up on chuffin Fray Bentos pies...

Ooooooh look at Lord Rothschild over here.

£3.50 a tin where I live.

3 POUND BLEEDIN FIFTY!!!!!

You must be well loaded 😁