Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

19 hours ago, altus said:

If Putin adopts the geopolitical stance of JFK he'd use the word nuclear the same as JFK did. Your failure to do so invalidates your comparison.

No matter how the semantics are parsed by the progressives in the U.S., the media editorial boards and their fellow travelers, the message delivered to the World is clear.

If the reports are true, this major escalation in the prosecution of the war are true, it is obvious to anyone with a brain, that Biden is directing a war against Russia, using U.S. advanced weapons, with Zelenski as his puppet, and the remaining Ukrainians as cannon fodder.

In furtherance of his oft cited New Rules Based Liberal World Order, aka "Regime Change".

Could Biden's message be any clearer?

"For God's sake, this man can not remain in power".

Which, of course, would bring a possibly devastating response.

Not everybody is convinced that Biden is aware of what he is doing, and of the unintended consequences.

Already the West is being warned of the consequences.

SKY NEWS\Kremlin official threatens war against NATO if Ukraine uses ...

"A senior Russian official says the country could go to war with NATO after President Biden allowed some US weapons to be used by Ukraine in Russia. A top Russian official has said it could go to war with NATO if Ukraine strikes inside Russia with US weapon"

And here's Biden rambling on about his New World Order, how he intends to bring Russia to it's knees, and devastate it's economy, and call for Putin's removal from office.

Similar slash and burn tactics he's using against his own domestic opposition party and it's leaders, who polls show are actually in the majority!

Absolute madness! 

image.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crookesey said:

You get out of the bath to have a pee then, very impressive.

Absolutely I do. Granted, its a bit of a trek to the outside toilet but standards are standards 👌 

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely I do. Granted, its a bit of a trek to the outside toilet but standards are standards 👌 

Your a gentleman Daddy.

I bet when you let of wind, you say "Pardon Me"

NOT.

"That's better out than in"

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Padders said:

Your a gentleman Daddy.

I bet when you let of wind, you say "Pardon Me"

NOT.

"That's better out than in"

Thank you Padders. 

Actually I do say that. When I lived in Sheffield I would shout "Good Arse" but that just not the done thing here in Rovverum 👍

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting critical out there folks.

In the last couple of days, they've let Joe out in public, without a minder.

Here he is at the G7 Summit with World Leaders. Watch how the Italian Prime Minister sees him wandering off, and diplomatically leaves her place to go get him back to the group.

And here he is at the Juneteenth celebration. Watch how the guy next to him has to literally shake him out of his apparent coma