Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

It's getting critical out there folks.

In the last couple of days, they've let Joe out in public, without a minder.

Here he is at the G7 Summit with World Leaders. Watch how the Italian Prime Minister sees him wandering off, and diplomatically leaves her place to go get him back to the group.

And here he is at the Juneteenth celebration. Watch how the guy next to him has to literally shake him out of his apparent coma

No no no mate you've got that wrong.

That video was edited by MAGA supporters to make Joe look bad.

He's perfectly fit and healthy with a mind like a steel trap 👌

17 minutes ago, butlers said:

It's pathetic isn't it.

If Trump and Biden were made to do some sort of physical ability test, basic stuff like do one lap of a running track as fast as you can or climb these stair and walk down this slope, Biden would trounce Trump. Trump's golf swing might be better than Biden's but that's about it.

Similarly with mental agility tests.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, altus said:

It's pathetic isn't it.

If Trump and Biden were made to do some sort of physical ability test, basic stuff like do one lap of a running track as fast as you can or climb these stair and walk down this slope, Biden would trounce Trump. Trump's golf swing might be better than Biden's but that's about it.

Similarly with mental agility tests.

My bold

Funniest thing I've seen on here in years 🤣 😂 🤣

Biden is a wreck physically and mentally. If you believe otherwise you are either incredibly deluded or fibbing to yourself.

I mean would'nt you feel a bit foolish posting that initial link now.

Apparently  not, beyond help.

Likely  actually believe the utter tosh that was Trumos " medical" while in office.

Go have a gander at that ,had him listed as being in better shape that an NFL player.

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

I mean would'nt you feel a bit foolish posting that initial link now.

Apparently  not, beyond help.

Likely  actually believe the utter tosh that was Trumos " medical" while in office.

Go have a gander at that ,had him listed as being in better shape that an NFL player.

Not forgetting Trump's cognitive function test[1] that he thought was proof he was highly intelligent.

[1] Aimed at testing whether someone has dementia or cognitive decline.

28 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Bidens cognitive decline. Even Google isn't hiding it....

Which is a surprise if I'm honest.

Take a few minutes, read a few links. There's plenty 👍

Anecdotes aren't standard medical tests that doctors thought needed to be performed so are not comparable. Then there's Opinion: What a doctor sees when Joe Biden hesitates.

The real issue with Trump's test was that he claims passing it was evidence he is highly intelligent - not merely that he doesn't have dementia. Can he really not tell the difference?

But as I proposed, make them both do physical and mental agility tests and see who does better.

Edited by altus

35 minutes ago, altus said:

Anecdotes aren't standard medical tests that doctors thought needed to be performed so are not comparable. Then there's Opinion: What a doctor sees when Joe Biden hesitates.

The real issue with Trump's test was that he claims passing it was evidence he is highly intelligent - not merely that he doesn't have dementia. Can he really not tell the difference?

But as I proposed, make them both do physical and mental agility tests and see who does better.

My bold

I'd go along with that. Seems only reasonable that the leader of the free should be checked to make sure hes mentally all there. 

Here's the thing though. It must be a completely independent test from an independent body not connect to either political party in any way.