Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

This coming from someone who thinks Biden isn't in serious and rapid decline 🙄

Point out the post where I said that Biden was fit to be POTUS. I said he is too old, but despite that he's superior to Trump who is immoral scum.

Try to pay attention, also try to reply to posts sensibly, instead of running away and ignoring the ones you have no answer to and coming out with some trite smartarse reply to others.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

We know who he's going to vote for , why does he keep droning  on about it ? 

I have dual nationality, but seeing as how neither of them is American I won't be voting for either one of them.

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Point out the post where I said that Biden was fit to be POTUS. I said he is too old, but despite that he's superior to Trump who is immoral scum.

Try to pay attention, also try to reply to posts sensibly, instead of running away and ignoring the ones you have no answer to and coming out with some trite smartarse reply to others.

I think You should pay attention.

That's a lovely little rant you just did but it dosent answer my post and you don't dispute it either.

So I'll repeat it just for you.

"This coming from someone who thinks Biden isn't in serious and rapid decline"

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

No idea mate. Having said that his posts do give me a giggle sometimes so long may he continue 😁

Whereas your posts display your lack of knowledge, morals and grasp of reality with regard to political reality.

On the other hand they are hilarious in a cruel kind of way, bearing in mind that probably some poor sods actually have to put up with your nonsense personally.

Just now, m williamson said:

Snipped 

On the other hand they are hilarious in a cruel kind of way, bearing in mind that probably some poor sods actually have to put up with your nonsense personally.

You seem upset. Is it something I said? Come on, let it all out. Its bad for your health to keep things bottled up 🙄

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸TRUMP 2024  🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I think You should pay attention.

That's a lovely little rant you just did but it dosent answer my post and you don't dispute it either.

So I'll repeat it just for you.

"This coming from someone who thinks Biden isn't in serious and rapid decline"

So show me the post where I said differently, show us the post where I said that Biden  was a fit and proper person to have the responsibility to be POTUS.

He's past it, despite which he's better than the piece of ***** that is Trump.

Just now, m williamson said:

So show me the post where I said differently, show us the post where I said that Biden  was a fit and proper person to have the responsibility to be POTUS.

Snipped 

So, again, I said

"This coming from someone who thinks Biden isn't in serious and rapid decline"

And you've still not said I it's accurate or not so let me put it another way.

Do you think Joe Biden is in a serious and rapid mental decline?

Yes or no?

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Snipped 

He's past it, despite which he's better than the piece of ***** that is Trump.

Why is he better? 

Do you honestly think he's doing a better job than Trump did?

Just now, The_DADDY said:

You seem upset. Is it something I said? Come on, let it all out. Its bad for your health to keep things bottled up 🙄

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸TRUMP 2024  🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 

No, I'm not upset, simply amusing myself with someone who is either a WUM, a moron or  so lacking in commonsense that he actually believes that Trump is fit to be president. Or perhaps a combination of all three? 😉