Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

No, I'm not upset, simply amusing myself with someone who is either a WUM, a moron or  so lacking in commonsense 

Snipped 

You don't seem amused, you seem angry but whatever. 

Oh, by the way, there's no need to be so personal. You should attack the post, not the poster and besides my daughter uses SF and would be upset at someone calling her Dad names 👍

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You don't seem amused, you seem angry but whatever. 

Oh, by the way, there's no need to be so personal. You should attack the post, not the poster and besides my daughter uses SF and would be upset at someone calling her Dad names 👍

Then perhaps her dad should try to act in a more adult way?

Is she happy with her dad admiring a man who has been convicted of rape,  a man who has stated that he likes to grab women by the pussy and has said that his own daughter is a hot piece of ass?

She must be so proud of you. 👍

Meanwhile, take a look at this video of your hero and tell me he's any more compos mentis than Biden.

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

So what are you making a fuss about? 

What are you making a fuss about?

We're both posting on the same thread, neither one of us needs an excuse to do so. Your contribution tends to be limited to smartarse quips, no problem if that's all your capability, but stop asking otiose questions that are none of your concern.

7 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Snipped 

You don't get to decide how others should act and what you define as 'a more adult way' is just delusional. You're acting like you have a problem. 

Just chill and be nice. 

12 minutes ago, m williamson said:

What are you making a fuss about?

We're both posting on the same thread, neither one of us needs an excuse to do so. Your contribution tends to be limited to smartarse quips, no problem if that's all your capability, but stop asking otiose questions that are none of your concern.

I’m not the one making a fuss. Just wondering why you are . Is it the Irish half of you that has problems with the American Presidential campaign? 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I’m not the one making a fuss. Just wondering why you are . Is it the Irish half of you that has problems with the American Presidential campaign? 

Is that an otiose question? 

8 hours ago, m williamson said:

Is she happy with her dad admiring a man who has been convicted of rape,  a man who has stated that he likes to grab women by the pussy and has said that his own daughter is a hot piece of ass?

She must be so proud of you. 👍

Meanwhile, take a look at this video of your hero and tell me he's any more compos mentis than Biden.

Better to have been a has been,than a not been,what have you been?