Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

She's very proud of me thanks. 👍

Glad to hear it, hope you get a nice fathers day present today. Presumably your daughter either doesn't know , or doesn't care that her father idolises a convicted rapist, who has sexual feelings for his own daughter?  

9 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Is that an otiose question? 

Looked up the meaning did you? 

And no, it isn't the " Irish side of me " whatever that was supposed to mean. Why don't you elucidate* a little more with regard to that?        * Look it up. 😉

2 hours ago, TOM PEPPER said:

Better to have been a has been,than a not been,what have you been?

Oh, I used to be someone back in the day, a long time ago.  Why don't you tell us what you used to be, seeing as how that appears to be important to you?

Like James Cagney in ' The Roaring Twenties '  did you used to be a big shot?

7 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Oh, I used to be someone back in the day, a long time ago.  Why don't you tell us what you used to be, seeing as how that appears to be important to you?

Like James Cagney in ' The Roaring Twenties '  did you used to be a big shot?

I aint doing all the spouting about someone who has a different opinion to you and bringing his family into it,and yea i was a big shot a long time ago so snap.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

Looked up the meaning did you? 

And no, it isn't the " Irish side of me " whatever that was supposed to mean. Why don't you elucidate* a little more with regard to that?        * Look it up. 😉

No need to look any word up that you post . You really believe you are above  people, don’t you ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TOM PEPPER said:

I aint doing all the spouting about someone who has a different opinion to you and bringing his family into it,and yea i was a big shot a long time ago so snap.

You're the one who decided to introduce past deeds into the debate, so you're the one doing the spouting on that particular subject aren't you? So tell us all about your many accomplishments, I'm sure we'll be impressed.

And to be factual it was The Daddy who brought his family into it, I merely responded, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Snipped 

And to be factual it was The Daddy who brought his family into it, I merely responded, 

You didn't merely respond. You tried to get under my skin by mentioning her in the way you did.

You failed by the way but you did succeed in showing the forum how low you are prepared to go.

Have a Happy Fathers day 👍

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

No need to look any word up that you post . You really believe you are above  people, don’t you ?

No I don't, It was explained to me by my mother when I was a child and asked her what all this aristocracy and royalty thing was about.

She told me she wanted me to always remember two things.  Firstly, there was no man, woman or child on the face of the earth ' better ' than me. Secondly, by that exact same token I was no' better' than any man, woman or child on the face of the earth.

As young as I was I understood she meant as a human, not better at football, maths or singing.

I've never forgotten that, so no, I don't think I'm above anyone, perhaps the problem is that you think you're beneath some people?  You're not, but that's your problem to deal with. 

18 hours ago, m williamson said:

A niece of mine is an American from Wisconsin, she and her entire family are Republicans. She is a really great woman, she totally detests Trump, believes that he is an embarrassment to both the Republican Party and to America. Despite which, she will vote Republican because that's how wide the divide is.

She has the excuse of party loyalty, what's your excuse for supporting a piece of excrement that would be in jail if he didn't have money?

Lol

She's voting for a Party that is now 100% under Trump's control, and is united in seeing his domestic and foreign policy enacted!

She is voting for your "piece of excrement"!  😀

Still think she is a great woman?

• Like 1