Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You didn't merely respond. You tried to get under my skin by mentioning her in the way you did.

You failed by the way but you did succeed in showing the forum how low you are prepared to go.

Have a Happy Fathers day 👍

You have a strange outlook on things don't you Daddy,  you have made it clear that you think Trump is acceptable as a POTUS, a man who has lower morals than a sewer rat, then you bring your daughter into the conversation about a man who has made lewd comments about his own daughter and you then get all precious when it's pointed out to you that that's more than a bit contradictory.

Thank you, I'm having a great one, both daughters and grandchildren here with me 👍

12 minutes ago, m williamson said:

No I don't, It was explained to me by my mother when I was a child and asked her what all this aristocracy and royalty thing was about.

She told me she wanted me to always remember two things.  Firstly, there was no man, woman or child on the face of the earth ' better ' than me. Secondly, by that exact same token I was no' better' than any man, woman or child on the face of the earth.

As young as I was I understood she meant as a human, not better at football, maths or singing.

I've never forgotten that, so no, I don't think I'm above anyone, perhaps the problem is that you think you're beneath some people?  You're not, but that's your problem to deal with. 

😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You have a strange outlook on things don't you Daddy,  you have made it clear that you think Trump is acceptable as a POTUS, a man who has lower morals than a sewer rat, then you bring your daughter into the conversation about a man who has made lewd comments about his own daughter and you then get all precious when it's pointed out to you that that's more than a bit contradictory.

Thank you, I'm having a great one, both daughters and grandchildren here with me 👍

What a weird way to spend Fathers Day, attacking other fathers.

Do they know what you are up to?😀

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

She's voting for a Party that is now 100% under Trump's control, and is united in seeing his domestic and foreign policy enacted!

She is voting for your "piece of excrement"!  😀

Still think she is a great woman?

Together with our nephew she runs a charitable  residential orphanage and school in Bogota Columbia. They take in children from babies and teach, house and feed them until they are old enough to make their way in the world. Many of them have gone on to college in America and have good careers. 

They adopted one baby left on the doorstep, Henry is now a year away from becoming a qualified surgeon.

So yes, in answer to your question despite her political views I still think she's a great woman.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, m williamson said:

And by the way, Hate is an overused word. I've only ever hated two people in my long life, disliked and held in a degree of contempt, a few, but hated only two. One I dealt with because I believe in revenge, the other unfortunately I can't because it would create problems for people I care about.

That would explain a lot of the anger and hate you express towards others who don't agree with you.

You carry a lot of emotional baggage.

May you eventually find peace!

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

What a weird way to spend Fathers Day, attacking other fathers.

Do they know what you are up to?😀

No one is attacking anyone, pointing out facts isn't attacking, it's informing.  And yes, they know that grandad in his dotage likes to amuse himself online chatting with other malcontents 😉

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

That would explain a lot of the anger and hate you express towards others who don't agree with you.

You carry a lot of emotional baggage.

May you eventually find peace!

Dear me, read the post you quoted again. What part of ' I've only ever hated two people in my entire life '  don't you understand?

I also said ' Hate is an over used word ' which it is, a bit irritated with, becomes hate in the mind of some people. I've only ever hated two people, but I've loved many.   I'd imagine that is the experience most of the worlds population have had, at least I very much hope so.

51 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You have a strange outlook on things don't you Daddy,  

Snipped 

You really need to stop making this about me.

It's not a good look. 

4 hours ago, m williamson said:

Glad to hear it, hope you get a nice fathers day present today. Presumably your daughter either doesn't know , or doesn't care that her father idolises a convicted rapist, who has sexual feelings for his own daughter?  

State of this.

Have a word with yourself for crying out loud.

Grow up.

• Like 2