Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

9 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Like I've said before, I actually feel for the guy. At his age to be doing what he is doing, I take my hat off to him.

His wife should be having a word however and telling him enough is enough.

I'm not sure he knows what he is doing!

Maybe our resident armchair warmongers, and amateur military strategists can throw some light on Biden's latest plan to use American Weapons to attack the Russian Motherland!

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-russia-and-north-korea-sign-mutual-defence-partnership/

LCPTPJA72NF5RF2P5NEXHWN4YA.jpg?auth=153c

https://apnews.com/article/vladimir-putin-kim-jong-un-russia-north-korea-summit-ukraine-a6b8d2c12de7ee2ab6716d4747c9850e

Alert!

"We now return you to our regular broadcast schedule"

To all contributors to the Trump and Biden threads, where will you be on Debate Day? Any special menu planned?

Some say a Trump win would mean the end of Democracy. Biden is hunkered down with his team preparing, while Trump was out at 4 campaign events over the weekend, including a rally in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a "swing state".

Any predictions?

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched part of an NBC interview with Biden in which he was quizzed about his cognitive competence following his Presidential debate with Trump & the calls in the US that he should undergo a cognitive test with the results being published. 

Biden to interviewer:  "I undergo cognative test every day just doing the job of President.  Only earlier I was discussing important matters with Prime Minister... er.. er.. President..er.. er.. it doesn't matter."

Interviewer to Biden:  "Did you rewatch your performance in the debate against Trump?  Biden's responded, "I don't remember." 

Hmmm?   Sad really, especially when others aren't around to step in & answer for him. 

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Just watched part of an NBC interview with Biden in which he was quizzed about his cognitive competence following his Presidential debate with Trump & the calls in the US that he should undergo a cognitive test with the results being published. 

Biden to interviewer:  "I undergo cognative test every day just doing the job of President.  Only earlier I was discussing important matters with Prime Minister... er.. er.. President..er.. er.. it doesn't matter."

Interviewer to Biden:  "Did you rewatch your performance in the debate against Trump?  Biden's responded, "I don't remember." 

Hmmm?   Sad really, especially when others aren't around to step in & answer for him. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

His handlers are guilty of elder abuse and that includes his wife, Jill.

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

His handlers are guilty of elder abuse and that includes his wife, Jill.

I quite like the guy Daddio, but he's a complete embarrassment.

And your right, someone should say enough's enough. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Padders said:

I quite like the guy Daddio, but he's a complete embarrassment.

And your right, someone should say enough's enough. 

Absolutely matey. As a politician I have no time for him but as a human I genuinely feel sorry for the guy. I've called him some names in the past, I stand by those but christ, he's clearly very unwell. 

• Like 1