Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

Trump has said if he's re-elected he plans remove people who are loyal to the constitution

I gave you a break when you posted the lie above. I just took it that you were misinformed, as usual.

But I'm not going to engage in Big Baby talk with you, so have a nice day!  😃

3 minutes ago, altus said:

Oh look. You've quoted someone without providing a link. That's always an indication you're trying to give a misleading impression of the significance of what you are quoting.

You may have a point:

https://www.prweb.com/releases/2024-govx-election-poll-us-military-and-first-responders-overwhelmingly-support-trump-302182682.html

"57% of respondents identified as Republican, while Independent was the next highest answer (29%), followed by Democrat (12%)".

A poll stacked with 4 fold the number of registered Republicans (where independants are split 51/49), that ratio should be actually be a few points higher than 69%.

16 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I gave you a break when you posted the lie above. I just took it that you were misinformed, as usual.

My bold.

Yes, whilst at the same time Trump is called a 'manbaby', his mental health called into question etc. It's really rather funny when you think about it. 

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Repeating the same old, same old, "losers" and "sucker" hearsay, doesn't add anything to your argument. Even the military don't believe that crappola

2024 GOVX Election Poll: U.S. Military and First Responders Overwhelmingly Support Trump

"GOVX polled nearly 20,000 members with military, first responder, and government service backgrounds on the upcoming election, and Trump has almost 70% of the vote.

But I would recommend "The Art of War," by Sun Tzu, and "The Prince" by Machiavelli who's books are on the shelves in every military academy.

It is wise for a real Leader, to analyse the enemy's, strengths and weaknesses and acknowledge same. Some are brilliant strategists, some are suicidal maniacs, and some are a combination of both. It depends on whether they achieve their goals, like, say,  Mao Tse Tung, The Viet Cong, and even the Taliban.  Or are defeated, like Hitler, Hirohito, the U.S. in Viet Nam, and Afghanistan.  It has nothing to do with morality or God. You don't win wars on emotion, just cold hard calculations which often require you to accept losses in battle, in order to win the war.

They say that Churchill sacrificed the Coventry Blitz, in order to keep the Nazi's from knowing we had cracked the enigma codes, which were instrumental in surviving WW2

Acknowledging your enemy, is not supporting your enemy.

When United get blown out 8 -0 at the Lane, you better be respectful of their strategy, regardless of how much you hate the other team.

" Even the military don't believe that crappola ".

Don't they? It was the retired Marine Corps General and ex White House Chief of Staff John Kelly who stated that Trump said that. Kelly's son First Lieutenant Robert Michael Kelly was killed in action while leading a platoon of US marines in Afghanistan. Perhaps he didn't agree that his son was a loser and a sucker?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

Understanding and accepting the hard realities of war, and praising an aggressor like Putin while also disparaging the sacrifices of those who died for their country is not the same thing.

Maybe you should try to believe less crappola yourself?

3 minutes ago, m williamson said:

" Even the military don't believe that crappola ".

Don't they? It was the retired Marine Corps General and ex White House Chief of Staff John Kelly who stated that Trump said that. Kelly's son First Lieutenant Robert Michael Kelly was killed in action while leading a platoon of US marines in Afghanistan. Perhaps he didn't agree that his son was a loser and a sucker?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

Understanding and accepting the hard realities of war, and praising an aggressor like Putin while also disparaging the sacrifices of those who died for their country is not the same thing.

Maybe you should try to believe less crappola yourself?

Trump has plenty of haters out there.

Especially people who Trump "FIRED". Like Kelly was!

Asd for your McCain fairy story, I'd refer you to to McCain's memoir, who felt disgraced, because he had folded while a POW and made propaganda videos (which I saw at the time) calling accusing America and his fellow POW's of War Crimes,  Wiki has some of it still.

The gal in the video was right in one respect, there is "nothing new here"!

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

First of all, loyalty to the constitution. From US Department of the Interior > Basic Obligation of Public Service:

Public service is a public trust, requiring you to place loyalty to the Constitution, the laws, and ethical principles above private gain.

As for his intention to remove them - Trump and Allies Forge Plans to Increase Presidential Power in 2025.

Calling Trump a manbaby originated because of the repeated reports of him having temper tantrums at things he doesn't like - frequently from people who work for him. You only have to search for "trump tantrum" to find many examples reported.

I'm off now to join the real world!

But before I go I'll leave you intrepid researchers who seem to have nothing but time on your hands, a job!

Trump presided over relative peace during his 4 year term.

How many lives did he save (all lives matter, even those fererners) by not engaging in new wars?

How many have died under Biden's new and old wars?

8 hours ago, trastrick said:

Hi, Annie. It's been a while.

Biden is still flogging the the Big Lie, of 2020, with the help of the MSM:

So this: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/the-white-house-spins-trumps-disinfectant-remarks/?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-ai0BhDPARIsAB6hmP7FVxeaLnEug_O5S6IY5MJItjBryOxPK-BCdrhTSNBgx5xAZQnGPdMaAh2oEALw_wcB

A serious QUESTION to a scientific panel, a year before there was any cure for this "unknown virus"

when run through magic MSM blender becomes this:

What Drinking Bleach Would Do to You

The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com › trump-bleach-coronavirus

Apr 24, 2020 — This was standard pandemic wisdom: Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer (if you can find it) and wipe down high-touch surfaces often. The evening ...

and this:

"Donald Trump "told Americans all they had to do was inject bleach in themselves, remember that? Not a joke, you think I am making this up. Just take a real shot of UV light." - Joe Biden

Fortunately, for Democracy,  the U.S. electorate is not as trusting of their MSM , as they used to be, given the failed hoaxes and cover ups, they have been flogging to the great unwashed for the last 7 years, or so!😃

This is what Trump  said, April 23:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.

So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.

And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right?

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that.

So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Who else other than Trump would be bonkers enough to think that injecting disinfectant into the body or shining a bright light on or inside the body might treat Covid, or any other disease?

Here's a video of Dr Birx squirming in her seat as Trump peddles his nutcase theories.

24 minutes ago, BigPP said:

This is what Trump  said, April 23:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.

So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.

And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right?

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that.

So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Who else other than Trump would be bonkers enough to think that injecting disinfectant into the body or shining a bright light on or inside the body might treat Covid, or any other disease?

Here's a video of Dr Birx squirming in her seat as Trump peddles his nutcase theories.

He asked a question , nothing more . 

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Trump has plenty of haters out there.

Especially people who Trump "FIRED". Like Kelly was!

Asd for your McCain fairy story, I'd refer you to to McCain's memoir, who felt disgraced, because he had folded while a POW and made propaganda videos (which I saw at the time) calling accusing America and his fellow POW's of War Crimes,  Wiki has some of it still.

The gal in the video was right in one respect, there is "nothing new here"!

John McCain folded?  He was tortured to the extent that he was disabled for the rest of his life and had to have someone comb his hair for him because he had no use of his arms above shoulder height.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mccains-experience-pow-shaped-lifelong-opposition-torture/story?id=57384448

Everyone has a breaking point, except you I presume?  You'd be able to sustain continuous torture without any trouble.

He was offered release because of his fathers position and refused unless they let his comrades free as well.

• Thanks 1