Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

Eh?  What you going on about? The first four words of my reply to you were " I'm sure as well. " which were in answer to the last two words of your post which were " I'm sure. "

Don't want to get bogged down parsing posts, or discussing your Hitler or your Ghengis Khan, or so let me start again.

A Great Spirit was Dr. Einstein. He saw what other couldn't.

My favorite quote of his was:

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Don't want to get bogged down parsing posts, or discussing your Hitler or your Ghengis Khan, or so let me start again.

A Great Spirit was Dr. Einstein. He saw what other couldn't.

My favorite quote of his was:

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

Do you believe that Donald Trump is a ' Great Spirit '?

Two of my favourite Einstein quotes are " The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people that don't do anything about it. "

And the one I quoted earlier.

" Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. "

3 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Do you believe that Donald Trump is a ' Great Spirit '?

Two of my favourite Einstein quotes are " The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people that don't do anything about it. "

And the one I quoted earlier.

" Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. "

You know I do.😄

Takes a great spirit to survive the attacks over 7 years, first of the Republican Party, then the attacks of the Democratic Party, 2 Impeachments, the lawfare of a partisan Justice System, and the "Intelligence Officials in power, " and the attacks of the Major Media, and come out on top, as the odds on favorite to win the November Election.

To have the whole world waiting with baited breath, to see how he fares against the best the Left can offer in the "Thriller in the Swiller" Great Debate, and wins by a K.O. in the first round, you must have something special, in the way of spirit!

No new endless wars, low inflation, cheap energy, gas and oil, low unemployment and rising "real" wages. World Peace through a strong military and Middle East Peace Accords. United his Party and dispatched the most of the liars who bore false witness against him!

He's got balls, too!😄

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You know I do.😄

Takes a great spirit to survive the attacks over 7 years, first of the Republican Party, then the attacks of the Democratic Party, 2 Impeachments, the lawfare of a partisan Justice System, and the "Intelligence Officials in power, " and the attacks of the Major Media, and come out on top, as the odds on favorite to win the November Election.

To have the whole world waiting with baited breath, to see how he fares against the best the Left can offer in the "Thriller in the Swiller" Great Debate, and wins by a K.O. in the first round, you must have something special, in the way of spirit!

No new endless wars, low inflation, cheap energy, gas and oil, low unemployment and rising "real" wages. World Peace through a strong military and Middle East Peace Accords. United his Party and dispatched the most of the liars who bore false witness against him!

He's got balls, too!😄

So the fact that he is liar, a man who likes to grab women by the pussy, believes those who fight and die for their country are losers and suckers and couldn't be bothered to attend an American War Cemetery in France because he didn't want his hair to get wet doesn't matter to you?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Entirely up to you of course, it's not the first time in history - and won't be the last - that an obnoxious person manages to enthral certain types of people. Gives the rest of us an insight into what type of people they are. Takes all sorts as they say.

Personally, I think Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones is far more of a Great Spirit,  Keith and I are in agreement with regard to The Donald. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/rolling-stones-guitarist-keith-richards-once-threatened-donald-trump-with-a-knife-a6943921.html

8 hours ago, cressida said:

How rude and a bit personal,  didn't see that thank goodness.

It was very rude of Trump I agree,but you seem to think that he’s not such a bad guy .

5 minutes ago, RJRB said:

It was very rude of Trump I agree,but you seem to think that he’s not such a bad guy .

Some say Trump isn't popular in the States,  he is well-respected elsewhere,  he is a great communicator,  among the top main leaders,  as has been shown he is a powerful force to be reckoned with,  I still believe he coulld have stopped at least one of the two recent wars,  I  don't think Putin would dismiss him as of no account,  he can negotiate and would have moore influence on exacting his influence on Netanyahu than his contemporaries,  the 

U.N. haven't and NATO don't seem bothered about a longterm ceasefire.

26 minutes ago, cressida said:

Some say Trump isn't popular in the States,  he is well-respected elsewhere,  he is a great communicator,  among the top main leaders,  as has been shown he is a powerful force to be reckoned with,  I still believe he coulld have stopped at least one of the two recent wars,  I  don't think Putin would dismiss him as of no account,  he can negotiate and would have moore influence on exacting his influence on Netanyahu than his contemporaries,  the 

U.N. haven't and NATO don't seem bothered about a longterm ceasefire.

My bold

Trump is MASSIVELY popular in the States. Ignore those with TDS, they can't help themselves. They hate him so think everyone else should too. If you don't then you are a racist, bigoted, misogynistic, homophobe etc etc etc

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Trump is MASSIVELY popular in the States. Ignore those with TDS, they can't help themselves. They hate him so think everyone else should too. If you don't then you are a racist, bigoted, misogynistic, homophobe etc etc etc

Is he really and how do you know this?