Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

10 hours ago, m williamson said:

Personally, I think Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones is far more of a Great Spirit,  Keith and I are in agreement with regard to The Donald. 

I hope you and me old mucker Keef will be happy together!

But don't be carping about grabbing p......y, or not paying his fair share of taxes, I hear he can be nasty at times! 😀

7 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Trump is a monstrous individual but he’s rich. I think that some people like Trump because he makes them feel big and scary and he gives them permission to be hateful because to their minds that's what smart, rich, and important people do and one day they reckon they’re gonna be smart rich important people too!

Or they could just be looking to a President who gave them no new endless wars, low inflation, cheap energy, gas and oil, low unemployment and rising "real" wages. World Peace through a strong military and Middle East Peace Accords, and strong borders, last time out. 😀

United his Party and dispatched the most of the liars who bore false witness against him!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

It's got to be the nail in the coffin of him running for the presidency now

He'll take a 4 yr break and return to go up against the next candidate,  who will probably be 85- 90, so might have a chance then. 

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

It's got to be the nail in the coffin of him running for the presidency now

Someone should just do the kind thing and cosh him - he's not even fit to make the decision about whether to stand down.

I don't believe Biden will stand for office in November.  If he can't be persuaded by those around him that he's no longer capable of holding the office the 25th Amendment will be invoked.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/25th-amendment-how-do-we-decide-whether-the-president-is-competent/

Ironically it was looked at when Trump was in office and behaving like someone who wasn't all there.