Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Possibly ,but dignity is nor a word that I would ever associate with Trump .

Sanity isn't one I'd associate with Biden, it makes you wonder who is running the US cos it certainly aint him.

3 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Sanity isn't one I'd associate with Biden, it makes you wonder who is running the US cos it certainly aint him.

Now incapable rather than insane.

Most heads of state are figureheads and their rhetoric has to be converted into reality and action by those in the shadows.

Fortunately for our country during Johnson’s reign.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

Now incapable rather than insane.

Most heads of state are figureheads and their rhetoric has to be converted into reality and action by those in the shadows.

Fortunately for our country during Johnson’s reign.

I don't think he ever was capable, clearly suffering from dementia in the build up to the last election, the media backed him and demonised the other candidate.

11 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

I don't think he ever was capable, clearly suffering from dementia in the build up to the last election, the media backed him and demonised the other candidate.

And anyone who pointed out how frail and ill Biden was looking was called....................

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And anyone who pointed out how frail and ill Biden was looking was called....................

It seems to be the way these days, oppose or saying anything against what the media are currently pushing and you get a label, it's water off a ducks back to me.

Just now, Top4719 said:

It seems to be the way these days, oppose or saying anything against what the media are currently pushing and you get a label, it's water off a ducks back to me.

Same here. It used to bother me but as the years have passed I've taken it to be a badge of honour 🎖 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Same here. It used to bother me but as the years have passed I've taken it to be a badge of honour 🎖 

Whoever controls the media controls peoples minds.

Thank heavens there's thousands of people like you and Tops who see through the charade.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Whoever controls the media controls peoples minds.

Thank heavens there's thousands of people like you and Tops who see through the charade.

And you mate. You're a smart bloke and you see through the rubbish too 👍