Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

24 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Really?

Like Joe, you didn't hear the fat lady warming up!😀

Still doesn't mean Harris will take over as President unless she wins both the Democrat nominations and then beats Trump in the Presidential election 

Just now, Jeffrey Shaw said:

As Mr Biden is now not seeking re-election,  Ms Harris is next in line only to Democratic Party candidate.

OMG you know everything!

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Still doesn't mean Harris will take over as President unless she wins both the Democrat nominations and then beats Trump in the Presidential election 

Part  1: more or less accomplished.

Part 2: almost certainly not.

39 minutes ago, Longcol said:

There has to be a question mark over Biden’s ability to complete his term as president.

Withdrawing his candidacy like this must seriously weaken his authority in general. He might not make it to the end of his term.

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

There has to be a question mark over Biden’s ability to complete his term as president.

Withdrawing his candidacy like this must seriously weaken his authority in general. He might not make it to the end of his term.

Be a sight more diffic ult for him to be President and be on a gruelling campaign trail for a few months.

Thank god he's gone, the mans a danger to world peace, I'd hazard a guess he doesn't even know he's been stood down, pity it didn't happen four years ago, the worst US President ever.

6 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Thank god he's gone, the mans a danger to world peace, I'd hazard a guess he doesn't even know he's been stood down, pity it didn't happen four years ago, the worst US President ever.

To listen to the 'news' today you'd think he'd been the best potus in history. 

I'm assuming they must think everyone's been in a coma this last 3 years then 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

To listen to the 'news' today you'd think he'd been the best potus in history. 

I'm assuming they must think everyone's been in a coma this last 3 years then 🤣

Lots of people think he's done a good job. I know people in America who are happy with what he's done