Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

32 minutes ago, backintheroom said:

we will see after the initial honeymoon period i am guessing most of America especially middle america will be regretting his election to power.

why do you say that ?

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

why do you say that ?

hes the soft touch for immigration, he wont restrain any unrest with any sort of authority as his vice will see to that, he is not a strong leader in fact very little to hear about anything hes done so far.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I think you might be correct.  If I was one of those Americans I would be unhappy with Donald Trump for behaving how he did regarding covid19 in the weeks before the Presidential vote because he threw away any chance of being re-elected.  The 2020 Presidential election was winnable for Donald Trump if he had acted and behaved  a little differently in the few weeks before the election. 

agreed he practically gave it to Biden.

2 hours ago, backintheroom said:

agreed he practically gave it to Biden.

One thing about Trump, he spoke his mind, when he opened his mouth he said what he thought.

Had he used the propaganda machine and the Media to his full advantage, he would have been re-elected.

Personally I found him to be honest, unlike the likeable Boris who lies through his teeth.

4 hours ago, West 77 said:

I think you might be correct.  If I was one of those Americans I would be unhappy with Donald Trump for behaving how he did regarding covid19 in the weeks before the Presidential vote because he threw away any chance of being re-elected.  The 2020 Presidential election was winnable for Donald Trump if he had acted and behaved  a little differently in the few weeks before the election. 

The 4 years before the election would be more accurate - over 30,000 false or misleading claims in that time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

Occasional fib?

Where to even start..

It's not even in question,Trump was in a different universe for plain old mistruths and out right lies

Anyone can mispeak ,I like the Wash. Post "pinocchio" scale as to the important we should attach.

Of the more hideous examples from Trump.

Central Park Five

Birthism..which is rank racial bigotry.

The endless lying about the election which is undermining democracy itself 

Edited by butlers