Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

10 minutes ago, butlers said:

That video is manipulated they have removed a sentence from the middle of it.

Context.

The full video is still available for now although it is getting scrubbed as we speak so be quick if you are going to look for it 

Edited by The_DADDY

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

For comparison: this is what racism looks like.

For accuracy that is something sleepy Joe once said. 

He also said  "Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

The man is a racist clown. 

Edited by The_DADDY
Accuracy

7 minutes ago, butlers said:

Just a reminder folks ,Biden took 87% of votes cast by African-Americans so it seems they are not over convinced he holds racial animus

He's a racist. Just look into his past. You don't have to dig very deep to find out about the really Joey B. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

I don't think I heard. 

I heard what he said and the fact the word used is banned on here is reason enough for me not to repeat it. 

Watch the video. The full unedited video if you are desperate to hear some casual racism from the Leader of the free world. 

Did you hear him say the 5 letter "n" word or the 6 letter "n" word ?

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I heard him make a racist slur. What did you hear? 

I heard him say *****  (5 letters) . I dont think thats  a racist word . As I said before I have never defended him and think some are clutching at straws . If it is considered racist and anyone is upset ,then I apologise 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

I heard him say *****  (5 letters) . I dont think thats  a racist word . As I said before I have never defended him and think some are clutching at straws . If it is considered racist and anyone is upset ,then I apologise 

It's not about clutching at straws. He's racist. You can see that for yourself if you just bothered to look. 

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's not about clutching at straws. He's racist. You can see that for yourself if you just bothered to look. 

I watched it and listened, I told you what I heard . What did you hear ? Its about this clip not the past ,this clip . What did you hear him say?