Joe Biden The New President Thoughts So Far?

2 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

How come the FBI won't just state they weren't involved. They refused to answer Ted Cruz's questions in the Senate.

The FBI almost always declines to answer direct questions relating to ongoing cases.

It's entirely normal that they refuse to answer questions about what they’re doing and who they’re doing it with.

As a senator, Ted Cruz knows this, but making stuff up gets him on Fox News :?

Anyway, asking the guilty if they are guilt knowing jail awaits if they tell the truth isn't reliable evidence.

Lying under oath, or to Congress, also gets you a jail term :?

You're so gullible.

Cool story bro :P

Edited by Magilla

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

The FBI almost always declines to answer direct questions relating to ongoing cases.

It's entirely normal that they refuse to answer questions about what they’re doing and who they’re doing it with.

Adam Kinzinger. Jesus H Christ. You are lost

15 hours ago, Magilla said:

"The FBI almost always declines to answer direct questions relating to ongoing cases."

Lol

You must have missed Obama's FBI Direct Comey's frequent appearances on TV during the  Hillary Email Scandal, and the "Russian  Collusion" Conspiracy theory.

And Obama's CIA Director Brennan's regular gig on CNN calling Trump "traitorous", along with McCabe, and the rest of the Trump obsessed haters.

Lol

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

"The FBI almost always declines to answer direct questions relating to ongoing cases."

Lol

You must have missed Obama's FBI Direct Comey's frequent appearances on TV during the  Hillary Email Scandal, and the "Russian  Collusion" Conspiracy theory.

And Obama's CIA Director Brennan's regular gig on CNN calling Trump "traitorous", along with McCabe, and the rest of the Trump obsessed haters.

Lol

Talking of "...the Trump obsessed"...

Edited by Annie Bynnol

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

You must have missed Obama's FBI Direct Comey's frequent appearances on TV during the  Hillary Email Scandal...

...I must have missed the part where he was running around giving insider details of the investigation at the beck and call of whoever was asking about them :?

and the "Russian  Collusion" Conspiracy theory.

You should tell the Republican led Senate committee tasked with investigating it:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-senate-idUSKCN25E1US

Turns out, it wasn't a "theory" at all :?

Yawn... yet again complaining that you got a taste of your own medicine:

https://www.axios.com/trump-treason-russia-investigation-new-york-times-e1660029-c73c-4809-8bd5-8988f1ed4fda.html

...by your standard, Trump is the biggest hater of them all! :?

Edited by Magilla

What's obvious on this topic as with the covid thread is that people who rabidly defended a position now know they are wrong but they double down. No sense of doing the decent thing. Admitting the truth is not difficult if you were misled. I'm afraid that calibre of person isn't worthy of debate.

15 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

What's obvious on this topic as with the covid thread is that people who rabidly defended a position now know they are wrong but they double down. No sense of doing the decent thing. Admitting the truth is not difficult if you were misled. I'm afraid that calibre of person isn't worthy of debate.

Yeah, but what about people other than you! :thumbsup:

You describe yourself, to a tee! :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

So the far-right/Covid deniers/Conspiracy Theorists are seeking Asylum on this thread, how surprising,  after their failure to have any impact on World, British, Sheffield, forum, thread, anybody's opinion.

This thread is about Biden as President.

If you lot can stick to Biden without resurrecting Trump that would be good.

Of course.

The definition of a conspiracy theory, is a when a false narrative is vehemently defended by those irrational people who can not bring themselves to admit they were wrong, even when subsequent events reveal the truth, and even the principal protagonists, admit they were wrong.

See:

Obama's FBI Director James Comey

"I Was Wrong’: Comey Admits To ‘Real Sloppiness’ In Russia Investigation"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2019/12/15/i-was-wrong-comey-admits-to-real-sloppiness-in-russia-investigation/?sh=30f8d2f21c6b

and:

Obama's CIA Director John Brennan

"Brennan on Mueller summary"

""I don't know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was," 

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/435653-brennan-on-mueller-report-summary-i-think-i-suspected-there-was-more

Lol

Especially when the subject is under a current Criminal Investigation by one John Durham, with the outcome to be revealed sometime before the Mid Term elections.