Back From The Sf Abyss

Guest sibon
16 hours ago, jane2008 said:

Alcoblog, I warm welcome back from me, you have been missed.

Where's Rampent? Does anyone know?

His Lada needs a new starter motor.

17 hours ago, jane2008 said:

Alcoblog, I warm welcome back from me, you have been missed.

Where's Rampent? Does anyone know?

Hmmm... :huh:

Not many people know this but...

... it was him and a few others (you know who you are) who first encouraged me to keep making my bits of animated nonsense. :nod:

That's something I will always be genuinely grateful for... but probably something that many might never forgive him for! ;)

It'd be nice to have him back on here... as it would a few others, including in my opinion, the bestest mod the forum ever had...

... Mr Pete Morris! :)

2 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Not many people know this but...

... it was him and a few others (you know who you are) who first encouraged me to keep making my bits of animated nonsense. :nod:

That's something I will always be genuinely grateful for... but probably something that many might never forgive him for! ;)

It'd be nice to have him back on here... as it would a few others, including in my opinion, the bestest mod the forum ever had...

... Mr Pete Morris! :)

Agree with that Mr. B.

But I've always been in love with the Forum Sweetheart.

DAME NIKKI RED.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Agree with that Mr. B.

But I've always been in love with the Forum Sweetheart.

DAME NIKKI RED.

I thought my ears were burning! 

Not sure about Dame tho? Makes me sound like I’m either 103 or a pantomime man in drag 😂

Edited by nikki-red

• 2 months later...
On 07/04/2021 at 02:05, DUFFEMS said:

Mr Duffems is also pleased to be reading the banter on here, we come as a matching pair, like salt and pepper, Laurel and Hardy, fish and chips, chalk and cheese, maybe not that but, you get the gist. We're like a pair of tree penguins, rare and unique.

Regards,

Duffems

Eyup Duffems.  How are you diddling?

On 19/04/2021 at 22:45, kidneystone said:

Yes... and a change of direction regarding the thought police.

In all honestly, that change was well needed. The forum has a set of rules that are clear and well defined, so to have moderators banning people and locking and deleting threads as they worked to their own personal set of rules was frankly a farce. 

'Take it to the helpdesk' should no longer be the last post on a thread on SF anymore - hopefully.

I've spotted some of the most fragile posters who tried to report people all the time no longer seem to be active since the change in ownership. This is also a good thing; this isn't 2003 anymore and an internet forum needs new blood and new posts to keep it alive, the previous cliquey environment wasn't welcoming in any form.

9 minutes ago, the_bloke said:

In all honestly, that change was well needed. The forum has a set of rules that are clear and well defined, so to have moderators banning people and locking and deleting threads as they worked to their own personal set of rules was frankly a farce. 

'Take it to the helpdesk' should no longer be the last post on a thread on SF anymore - hopefully.

I've spotted some of the most fragile posters who tried to report people all the time no longer seem to be active since the change in ownership. This is also a good thing; this isn't 2003 anymore and an internet forum needs new blood and new posts to keep it alive, the previous cliquey environment wasn't welcoming in any form.

Nail.... 

Head.... 

Smashed it 😁