Relaxation Of Restrictions. For How Long?

10 hours ago, Janus said:

My thoughts are that the lockdown should not have been lifted until the vaccination roll out was complete. Just my opinion.

So you wanted all shops etc... closed until October? It's a good job you aren't in charge of the economy.

11 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Extending covid  to make money . Do you really believe what you posted ?

more like making hay while the sun shines, can see some people cynically wanting and engineering things so they last a bit longer.

8 minutes ago, Janus said:

The 45 years olds and below are still at risk until vaccinated. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56729897

So I ask again...you want to keep all shops restaurants etc...closed until the end of October 2021, meaning in some areas of the UK some sectors of the economy would have been closed for almost  a full year? Restaurants had to shut in Sheffield on the 5th Nov 2020.

The economy opened up in summer last year with no approved vaccine so your argument has no logic.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

So I ask again...you want to keep all shops restaurants etc...closed until the end of October 2021, meaning in some areas of the UK some sectors of the economy would have been closed for almost  a full year? Restaurants had to shut in Sheffield on the 5th Nov 2020.

The economy opened up in summer last year with no approved vaccine so your argument has no logic.

shops and pubs should never have been shut in the first place, the 2nd spike was wholly caused by schools and UNis going back, the hospitality industry had the safest procedures out of everything, track and trace, sit down only , masks etc etc, the blame was in the totally wrong direction.