Drugs And Organized Crime Pitsmoor

Between 2001 and 2007 I used to frequently visit a House on the Vikinglea Estate, lower Manor because Thorne House services for Autism's Sheffield Office was based on there, and even back then it was bad, staff's cars got pinched in broad daylight etc! :rant: 

12 minutes ago, butlers said:

The police and Crime Commissioner for S.Yorks gave distributed £1.7 million over the last 5 years to good causes locally

Link was the cash from proceeds of crime or government grants

In all honesty if it was from proceeds of crime 1.7m is peanuts 

13 minutes ago, butlers said:

The police and Crime Commissioner for S.Yorks gave distributed £1.7 million over the last 5 years to good causes locally

1 hour ago, Consheff said:

Iv had the misfortune to have to stop off at the 24 hr shop up there and get harangued for change open drug dealing over run with rats areas had thousands spent on it if your defending it your part of the problem 

Spot on

Thanks "Consheff" your right....

Some people defend certain groups and their bad behaviour knowing full well how they operate !!!.....

So if certain people are defending and not telling the truth about what goes on there are also part of the problem too !!!!....

Edited by Box11

47 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Some people defend certain groups and their bad behaviour knowing full well how they operate !!!.....

So if certain people are defending and not telling the truth about what goes on there are also part of the problem too !!!!....

Problem is though, Firvale, Burngreave and some parts of Page Hall have a rather large Asian/Roma Gypsie population, and if you say anything bad about them, you're touted as being racist! :rant: 

15 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Problem is though, Firvale, Burngreave and some parts of Page Hall have a rather large Asian/Roma Gypsie population, and if you say anything bad about them, you're touted as being racist! :rant: 

You won't be touted as a "racist".....

There are good and bad people no matter what race they are....

Yes the areas you have quoted do have major problems and need addressing but the powers to be don't care what goes on there !!!!...

I just feel sorry for the good people that live there my advice to them would be move on because these crimes,drugs and OCG are only going to get far worse than they are now !!!...

21 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Yes the areas you have quoted do have major problems and need addressing but the powers to be don't care what goes on there !!!!...

I just feel sorry for the good people that live there my advice to them would be move on because these crimes,drugs and OCG are only going to get far worse than they are now !!!...

It's not that SYP don't care, they simply don't have the resources or manpower to deal with it all on a large scale.

3 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

It's not that SYP don't care, they simply don't have the resources or manpower to deal with it all on a large scale.

Well that's a joke for a start !!!!....

Every time there is a football match around the UK the police are there in vast numbers (pre-covid 19) !!!....

So like I said they don't care or the powers to be period !..

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

The sooner people do something about the problems instead of defending the indefensible things will change what are the councilors and mps doing about the problems throwing cash at it does not seem to work and other areas miss out on cash so another direction to combat the issues needs to be looked into 

53 minutes ago, Box11 said:

I suggest the local councillors and mps should be held to account they are after all the ones who are in the best position to install change with the help of the police social services and so on