The Bill Might Be Coming Back!

Mr Allen

Just now, francypants said:

In my opinion whenever a programme is resurrected after a number of years it rarely works.

Even more so when it was crap to begin with

6 minutes ago, slh73 said:

Even more so when it was crap to begin with

😂

That's harsh. Yeah it certainly lost its way but in the beginning it was a really good show. Fingers crossed it'll be worth tuning in for but francypants makes a good point about resurrected programs. 

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we had a famous actor from sheffield in it,who ran a pub at heeley,but forgot his name?  is its old age or was not that good,i cannot remember?

Yes I know who you mean but I also can’t remember his name.  I use to see him in Morrison’s at Hillsborough doing his shopping the odd time.  He was also in Emmerdale for about six months after The Bill finished.

5 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Yes I know who you mean but I also can’t remember his name.  I use to see him in Morrison’s at Hillsborough doing his shopping the odd time.  He was also in Emmerdale for about six months after The Bill finished.

Ray Ashcroft - Played DS Geoff Daly in The Bill

A quick scout of Google and Wikipedia found teh info :D