Ebay Problem!

On 11/05/2021 at 07:27, probedb said:

They'll be entirely different departments.

They are, we went down to PC World at Meadowhall Retail Park yesterday, I explained the problem, and the assistant rang somebody up and they said that eBay purchases couldn't be returned instore! Eh? Why the heck didn't they tell me that when I spent 20 minutes on the phone to them last week?! :loopy: 

Anyway they're coming between 9 and 17.00 tomorrow to collect the non required second phone (which is still all nicely packed up)

8 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

Nope, I Googled it but nothing useful in the search results.

First result on googling "how do I retract negative feedback on ebay'

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/leaving-feedback-sellers/viewing-changing-feedback-left-sellers?id=4031#:~:text=If you want to revise,send a Feedback revision request.

Meh, I just had an email from Curry's PC World, they are refunding the £19.99 I paid for the original phone! Even though I specifically rang 'em up last week to tell them we'd found it and the replacement was surplus to requirements! :loopy: 

Oh well, it's 20 quid back in the Vault, I'm not going to complain.