Looking for a good VIP room in town - any ideas?

Looking to book a decent VIP room in a bar in town somewhere, doesn't need to be big, just needs to fit about 30 people or so for a few hours before we head off for a meal.

Any suggestions?

i went to kingdom once it is very nice in the vip but very quite so we left:)

Hey, I work at Crystal and it's not a hard job to sell our VIP lounge. Absolutely gorgeous, comfortable and city centre location.

http://i5.tinypic.com/15ft1ub.jpg There's a small picture :) With the lights down low, candle lit, chandeliers and top class bar service it's something abit special indeed ;) ! (I don't know exactly how much it is to rent (different depending on day/hours etc) but I know the rates are very competiable.

Really is such a nice bar, especially for 30 people the atmosphere is just perfect for talking, and relaxing in style! Alot of places can blag themselves a "backroom", or a function room but this is solely designed to be a bonafide VIP lounge/members suite :)

Telephone is 01142 725 926, 10am to late Mon to Sat :)

Archived