Sheffield Referendum Tomorrow

Not at all random , you said " if the local council control is different to national government , it usually suffers from central government coffers " .  I asked how did Sheffield benefit from the coffers under a Labour government , when we had a Labour council 

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Best not to mention the Student games on the How has Labour benefitted Sheffield thread 

🤔

40 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Tell us how Sheffield benefitted when Labour were in government 

They can't answer because there are no benefits 

22 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Not at all random , you said " if the local council control is different to national government , it usually suffers from central government coffers " .  I asked how did Sheffield benefit from the coffers under a Labour government , when we had a Labour council 

This is a good point Labour voters forget about the Blair years when blunket was in the cabinet closest we came to getting anything was a loan to forge asters that got binned off we got nothing just empty promises as per the labour usual routine 

34 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Pull the other one - no getting baited. I made a valid point!

1 minute ago, S1 1DJ said:

Admit it labour haven't benefited Sheffield just added debt for our kids to pay off after we have gone like Amy contract 

14 minutes ago, Consheff said:

🤔

This is a good point Labour voters forget about the Blair years when blunket was in the cabinet closest we came to getting anything was a loan to forge asters that got binned off we got nothing just empty promises as per the labour usual routine 

Was there any cuts to the local council budget under the Blair government, just asking because I'm curious as all i can remember under tory governments is cuts to local councils!!

5 minutes ago, S1 1DJ said:

We got nothing just admit it we were all taken for mugs 

2 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Was there any cuts to the local council budget under the Blair government, just asking because I'm curious as all i can remember under tory governments is cuts to local councils!!

Yes after they left us broke after the crash and brown sold the gold most people just lost jobs and houses 

Edited by Consheff

1 hour ago, S1 1DJ said:

Looks like Tory trolling to me.

If the local council control is different to national government, it's usually suffers from central government coffers! Sheffield has since the Lib Dem Tory coalition onwards.

So when eventually, when a Labour government is elected, I presume you'll be telling people not to shoot themselves in the foot and vote Labour.

Your posts on the forum just have a dig one way.

It is pure and simple tory trolling, I have already asked how much he/she is getting paid and by who to suddenly join the forum and just slag anything to do with labour

18 minutes ago, Consheff said:

🤔

So the worst Covid death rate in Europe, £37 billion tax payers money spent on the failed Serco "NHS" track and trace app, gold wallpaper and a private line to Rishi Sunak... Do I need to go on? Talk about chucking rocks in greenhouses 😂

You've rocked up to the forum before an election and seem to be stirring a bias pot. Get real!

1 minute ago, Consheff said:

We got nothing just admit it we were all taken for mugs 

Yes after they left us broke after the crash and brown sold the gold

Not what I asked though is it conservative sheffield sorry con sheff , you said we got no benefits under a labour gov. so I asked If there were any cuts so I take it the answer is no so there is one benefit for a start.