Have United Played Today

cuttsie

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Of course it is but I don't know what the relevance is.

Well you seem to be up on United's records but not the team you claim to support, get yer Google head on and come back when you've learned a bit a out your own records.....5 wins in 42 league games.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Yeah those things won't be in the football history books though, yours will and probably for a very, very long time.

What is it that will be in the history books though, can you please tell us the long list please!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Well you seem to be up on United's records but not the team you claim to support, get yer Google head on and come back when you've learned a bit a out your own records.....5 wins in 42 league games.

So you've picked a random chunk of a season to find a period with 5 wins, good try.

6 minutes ago, monzaman said:

What is it that will be in the history books though, can you please tell us the long list please!!!!!!

See post #119.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

There's a copy of the list in it as a quote.

But that isn't a list that is in the prem LGE record books which is what I asked for so please give me the list of record breaking things the Blades has broke this year that appear in official prem LGE records and not ones you think should be in!!!!

2 minutes ago, monzaman said:

But that isn't a list that is in the prem LGE record books which is what I asked for so please give me the list of record breaking things the Blades has broke this year that appear in official prem LGE records and not ones you think should be in!!!!

I didn't know there was such a thing, as much as you squirm you've had the worst start in 132 years of English league football and it will be recognised in various periodicals as Derbys appalling final points total is.

You must be so proud.

52 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I didn't know there was such a thing, as much as you squirm you've had the worst start in 132 years of English league football and it will be recognised in various periodicals as Derbys appalling final points total is.

You must be so proud.

Not squirming and still waiting for you to show me the long list of records we have broken which of course you can't!!!!! So now you are going back to the old" worst start"one. By the way I love the "various periodicals" one LOL

To put things in perspective we have had the mother of all seasons but up to now (lol) we have not broken many records no matter how many times you repeat the same old tripe!!!!

3 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Not squirming and still waiting for you to show me the long list of records we have broken which of course you can't!!!!! So now you are going back to the old" worst start"one. By the way I love the "various periodicals" one LOL

To put things in perspective we have had the mother of all seasons but up to now (lol) we have not broken many records no matter how many times you repeat the same old tripe!!!!

You've had the worst start in 132 years of League Football - you don't need any more really (although there are others. Google it there are plenty of web pages that record it.

No wonder you're so defensive with a stain like that on your CV.

Edited by top4718