Have United Played Today

cuttsie

59 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I see the liar Box11 is now a BIG fan of yours  wow all them smiling faces!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha

I’ve got loads of fans, as I’m sure you know😇

Thanks for the reply though. It’s all a bit early to be elated or concerned, but I’m guessing that you’d like United to do some buying and selling pretty soon.

Reading posts on other social media sites, I'm getting the impression that a lot of fans are losing interest in the club and that's what's happening to me. I didn't bother renewing my season ticket this time as I feel so let down by the complacency and lack of ambition at the club but there's nothing new about that. If I won a competition and was allowed to pick the team for the next match, I'd try 4:4:2 with a lot of changes in midfield. I'd replace Norwood with Berge, put Luke Freeman on the right and now comes the crazy bit, give Oli Burke a chance on the left with Billy Sharp dropping back into the number 10 position behind a front 2 of McBurnie and Brewster (who else is there?) We'd probably still lose  but I think we'd see some attacking football for a change.

2 hours ago, sibon said:

I’ve got loads of fans, as I’m sure you know😇

Thanks for the reply though. It’s all a bit early to be elated or concerned, but I’m guessing that you’d like United to do some buying and selling pretty soon.

Of course I would Sibon but been a blade too long to go building my hopes up. i just wish one of our strikers would find their scoring boots again!!!!

32 minutes ago, despritdan said:

Reading posts on other social media sites, I'm getting the impression that a lot of fans are losing interest in the club and that's what's happening to me. I didn't bother renewing my season ticket this time as I feel so let down by the complacency and lack of ambition at the club but there's nothing new about that. If I won a competition and was allowed to pick the team for the next match, I'd try 4:4:2 with a lot of changes in midfield. I'd replace Norwood with Berge, put Luke Freeman on the right and now comes the crazy bit, give Oli Burke a chance on the left with Billy Sharp dropping back into the number 10 position behind a front 2 of McBurnie and Brewster (who else is there?) We'd probably still lose  but I think we'd see some attacking football for a change.

good post despritdan, like you say I would like to see them attack more instead of playing just possession football.

• 3 weeks later...

A coruscating win , Skint, no transfers allowed , only 11 to choose from , forty year old centre hafe Derby County din't know what had hit em the way they were steam rolled over by the divisions multi millionaires , It was Morris Minors trying to out run Lamborginis and in the end the poor old Morris was left standing  with only penalty points to its name .