Have United Played Today

cuttsie

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

So was the Mein Kampf  but I didn't write that either though no doubt a few on here would like to blame me for it.😁😉.

Hide contents
  Reveal spoiler

Lol, very good.
Surprised you thought it was a good letter though. Not a teeny weeny bit cringeworthy?

15 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

Lol, very good.
Surprised you thought it was a good letter though. Not a teeny weeny bit cringeworthy?

I was being nice I thought it was you work.

Anyhow Jim I think you will agree I can talk football on any level on here and that gets a few backs up due to some peoples lack of knowledge and not liking being corrected.

One Owl on here  stated they had only won once in the league against Derby at their ground in the last  89 years , he's replied to  everyone of my posts apart from the one correcting that error, it was not intended to offend him but just put the record straight however some people can't take things in the spirit they are intended and take offence.

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Edited by Alextopman

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

I don't think you'll find any record books with "finished below Wycombe" in them, longest run of games without a victory will certainly be in there though.

Found any others yet while you're googling "sufc" and "prem Lge",  longest run of games without a victory  is one, worst team with lowest points belongs to Derby who sent you down on Saturday, I think we can beat the most defeats one if and when we lose our last few games😆😆, the boxing day points one is null and void because of reasons already discussed, I'm sure there is some others like least home wins or least goals or least away wins or summat like that😂😂 let's just get them out of the way now or members will moan even more if we spread them out over loads of pages!!!!

6 hours ago, monzaman said:

Found any others yet while you're googling "sufc" and "prem Lge",  longest run of games without a victory  is one, worst team with lowest points belongs to Derby who sent you down on Saturday, I think we can beat the most defeats one if and when we lose our last few games😆😆, the boxing day points one is null and void because of reasons already discussed, I'm sure there is some others like least home wins or least goals or least away wins or summat like that😂😂 let's just get them out of the way now or members will moan even more if we spread them out over loads of pages!!!!

I just Googled worst top flight times ever and you got loads of mentions.

You've won five games in just shy of a full competitive season dates don't matter its an appalling record and a stain on South Yorkshire football for one of our teams to be so out of their depth.

If you don't get any more points before the end of the season (unlikely) you'll be the 4th worst since 3 points for a win was introduced, some accolade.

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You've won five games in just shy of a full competitive season dates don't matter its an appalling record and a stain on South Yorkshire football for one of our teams to be so out of their depth.

If you don't get any more points before the end of the season (unlikely) you'll be the 4th worst since 3 points for a win was introduced, some accolade.

I'm glad we didn't let 8 goals in to the bottom club who hadn't won a game.

13 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So you haven't found anymore yet, Derby still worst (who beat you saturday to send you down) 4th worst nobody will remember that, as for "just shy" and "appalling record" and "stain on south yorkshire" and "out of their depth"   I don't remember seeing any of them mentioned my google must be playing up . I did notice "stain on south yorkshire " come up but I think that was to do with some chairman not paying wages and making up bogus companies or some thing like that I didn't really read it because it was nothing to do with the blades and our "record breaking season"

You took your time searching ,your internet must be really slow, you need an upgrade I think!!!!

Edited by monzaman

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

So you haven't found anymore yet, Derby still worst (who beat you saturday to send you down) 4th worst nobody will remember that, as for "just shy" and "appalling record" and "stain on south yorkshire" and "out of their depth"   I don't remember seeing any of them mentioned my google must be playing up . I did notice "stain on south yorkshire " come up but I think that was to do with some chairman not paying wages and making up bogus companies or some thing like that I didn't really read it because it was nothing to do with the blades and our "record breaking season"

You took your time searching ,your internet must be really slow, you need an upgrade I think!!!!

Sugar coat it all you like, its an absolutely appalling record, if you take it a few games back its actually 5 wins in 38 games - wow.

Footy fans don't really remember what happens at boardroom level they remember what happens on the pitch, you've been so out of your depth its unreal.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Sugar coat it all you like, its an absolutely appalling record, if you take it a few games back its actually 5 wins in 38 games - wow.

Footy fans don't really remember what happens at boardroom level they remember what happens on the pitch, you've been so out of your depth its unreal.

So you have just repeated what you said in your previous post for what reason ?????? I am trying to get all the records out of the way to save it going on for pages and the best you have come up with is appalling record ha ha. Tell you what I will add it to the list just for you, shall I put best appalling record or worst appalling record I not sure of the correct grammar!!!!