60% Of The Amazon Rain Forest Will Be Gone By 2050 But We Still Demand More

3 hours ago, top4718 said:

Good to see someone challenge the obsession with this nonsense, climates will change as they did when dinosaurs roamed the earth, in medieval times and again in the future, prophets of doom we're giving the earth a lifespan of 20 years 30 years ago, it seems the numbers of the gullible keep rising though.

If that's the extent of your 'knowledge' on the issue, that's not enough to base a decision on is it? The vast majority of people who know loads more about it than you or I say we should be very concerned. 

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

If that's the extent of your 'knowledge' on the issue, that's not enough to base a decision on is it? The vast majority of people who know loads more about it than you or I say we should be very concerned. 

The vast majority of people who will become extremely richer than you or I say we should be very concerned. 

I've corrected it for you, can ask what you think of the predictions made 20 or 30 years ago that have been proved to be nonsense.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The vast majority of people who will become extremely richer than you or I say we should be very concerned. 

I've corrected it for you, can ask what you think of the predictions made 20 or 30 years ago that have been proved to be nonsense

More conspiracy based paranoia. Off to the David Icke website pal.

59 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Yes, absolutely. Why have the predictions of years ago happened yet, if you want to believe it go ahead. What happens when we pay all our green taxes and the climate still alters (as it will) do we get our money back?

Oh my goodness, we'll end up with cleaner air and cleaner water.

How horrible!

The idea that polar bear numbers are 6 fold higher  than the 50s seems ,well, unlikely.

Answered by Dr. Steven C. Amstrup, chief scientist with Polar Bears International and USGS ,) US Geological survey) polar bear project leader for 30 years.

Q: Why all the fuss about polar bears? Aren't their populations increasing: in fact, booming?

A: One of the most frequent myths we hear about polar bears is that their numbers are increasing and have, in fact, more than doubled over the past thirty years. Tales about how many polar bears there used to be (with claims as low as 5,000 in the 1960s) are undocumented, but cited over and over again

Just now, Delbow said:

Shouldn't you be at CERN, telling them they've got it all wrong about the Higgs-boson?

No I'll just tell them they got it wrong on global warming, if you want to believe it son you crack on, they should make green taxes voluntary for the gullible types.

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No I'll just tell them they got it wrong on global warming, if you want to believe it son you crack on, they should make green taxes voluntary for the gullible types.

But you know just as much about climate change as you do about quantum physics, next to nowt. The only difference is that the Murdoch press and the Express and Mail haven't been printing headlines for years saying the scientists are wrong about Higgs-boson