Racism In America

Now a few words from the racist Democrats:

"We won!"

"Elections have consequences!"

"(Applause.) We can't -- we don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they got to sit in back. (Laughter.)" -(https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov)

Joe Biden on the first black President:

"I mean, you've got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story-book, man," Biden said. - (NBC News)

Bill Clinton:

"As Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted (Kennedy) was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee".
- (politico.com)

Just now, butlers said:

Is that really the most damning you can come up with.

Goodness

I got lots more, Lol.

Biden at the pool with black kids:

“And by the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it’d get hot. I gotta lotta, I got hairy legs, that turn, that, that, that, that, that, that turn, uh, uh, um, blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair, mmm, come, come back up again. So learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - (YouTube)