Covid-19 At Meadowhall

My good lady went today . First time meeting friends in well over a year . She was a bit apprehensive but has come come back and said she enjoyed it . She said the security guards were very diligent in people using the one way system and often saw them telling people to wear the masks correctly  (  over the nose) . 

15 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

My good lady went today . First time meeting friends in well over a year . She was a bit apprehensive but has come come back and said she enjoyed it . She said the security guards were very diligent in people using the one way system and often saw them telling people to wear the masks correctly(  over the nose) . 

Power hungry. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

Of course its power hungry. Minimum wage drones.  Do you see supermarket staff going round doing the same in Asda? Do you balls. 

Middle aged men given a bit of power and letting it go to their heads. Does nothing but cause conflict.

Edited by HeHasRisen

30 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Of course its power hungry. Minimum wage drones.  Do you see supermarket staff going round doing the same in Asda? Do you balls. 

Middle aged men given a bit of power and letting it go to their heads. Does nothing but cause conflict.

Ageist and sexist . Doing their job and I for one am happy that there is someone there to tell idiots how to wear a mask properly .

9 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Ageist and sexist . Doing their job and I for one am happy that there is someone there to tell idiots how to wear a mask properly .

I wish someone had told the idiots that were on a busy train from Doncaster to Sheffield yesterday.   A whole group of lads doing the macho loud posturing stuff, swigging lager.  Not a mask between them.   Signs stating masks must be worn with hefty fines for non compliance, but no enforcement.   Not a pleasant journey, it was obvious that a lot of passengers were not comfortable. No-one even checked tickets, probably avoiding a confrontation.  

Who are these people who don't respect simple rules which are for everyone's benefit?  It's the first time I've used the train in over a year. I won't be repeating the exercise soon.