Friday night: pinup, plug or other?

adam_

My friend is coming across from manchester tomorrow. I was thinking of going to pinup club @ fez, but then I also thought about perhaps plug. What will the crowds be like at either, and which will probably be busier? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks.

My friend is coming across from manchester tomorrow. I was thinking of going to pinup club @ fez, but then I also thought about perhaps plug. What will the crowds be like at either, and which will probably be busier? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks.
both should be alright but depends what you're into. my advice would be pinup on friday but make sure you leave early (about 1.30 - 2) and go to DQ for urban gorilla

unless you know sheffield its hard to describe!

basically you would come out of fez club and head uphill, when you get to the first crossroads take a left. keep going down there and you'll pass a pub called the devonshire cat, keep going untill you reach the end of the road and theres a pub called the washington on the corner. take another left and its down there

I'm from sheffield! Is it near the new(ish) shops at west one? I checked the UG website and can't find any listing for 23rd june!
sorry! misread your first post!

you know where cha cha's is? its down there. or if you know west one. head downhill past dev green and the washington and its down there

Ok cheers, and just out of interest, why did you pinup rather than plug? I'd like to know what you think!
because pinup is smaller and more intimate, the music's great and for someone coming from out of town it more closely represents what sheffields about musically.

that and i'd rather go to plug on saturday night for love 2 be when the ever superb allister whitehead is headlining!

Archived