Free The Paedo, Says Racist

Guest sibon
17 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I agree.  This is the only place I've seen any comments allegedly made by Jim Davidson OBE.  I remember a few years back the Police decided to take no action against Jim Davidson after they investigated alleged offences made by a woman or women.  The original poster should have referred to Jim Davidson by  his name rather than using the word racist or better still not have bothered starting the thread. 

There was also the time that he was investigated for racially abusing a rail employee.

Plus everything he’s written on Twitter

If it quacks like a duck…

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I wasn't aware of any investigation for allegedly racially abusing a rail employee.

The correct term is innocent until proven guilty and hasn't got anything to do with ducks allegedly quacking.

I can’t believe that anyone would argue that Jim Davidson isn’t racist.

More duck quacking:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/jim-davidson-racist-youtube-rant-diversity-black-lives-matter-coronavirus-b450902.html%3famp

4 hours ago, ab6262 said:

where did i say its ok??? i said i saw him with not so young hookers there is a difference and i also said after i read his charges he shouldnt be let out so dont twist my words.

quite sure thanks!

dont bother

again dont bother!

if you can comprehend what i said not my problem , what more humiliating is you cant spell?

really? Nuanced you say?

You can barely string a grammatically correct sentence together and you are pulling someone up on their spelling. Fabulous.

1 hour ago, Bargepole23 said:

You can barely string a grammatically correct sentence together and you are pulling someone up on their spelling. Fabulous.

oh dear god its a chat forum not school man ! pipe down

3 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

That's what you said. 

ah selective posting , what about the rest of what i said?

7 hours ago, ab6262 said:

where did i say its ok??? i said i saw him with not so young hookers there is a difference and i also said after i read his charges he shouldnt be let out so dont twist my words.

quite sure thanks!

dont bother

again dont bother!

if you can comprehend what i said not my problem , what more humiliating is you cant spell?

really? Nuanced you say?

No what's more humiliating is that you typed what you did in your opening post.

10 hours ago, ab6262 said:

i said i saw him with not so young hookers there is a difference and i also said after i read his charges he shouldnt be let out so dont twist my words.

@ab6262: I think it is you who is twisting your words. In your original post it wasn't 'not so young hookers', it was 'boys and girls' who were 'not so young'. If you mis-spoke, you mis-spoke but @tinfoilhat captured the sense of what you said pretty well.

Some advice: put the shovel down, step away from the hole, make an apology, make a commitment to yourself to read what you have written before you post, maybe do a bit of self-isolation for a few weeks.