Mask Required?

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

But why not double up to make sure ?  It dont hurt you . 

I've survived thus far with an immune system, I'll continue to use it, predictions that this winter flu season could be devastating with many people having low natural immunity.

I also refuse to do anything that the people setting the rules have no intention of following, I've been in two institutions in the last six months one in Buxton and one in West Yorkshire where even I was surprised to see zero masks or social distancing being adhered to, both these institutions are involved in upholding the rules.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

15 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've survived thus far with an immune system, I'll continue to use it, predictions that this winter flu season could be devastating with many people having low natural immunity.

All about you isn't it.

What if you'd got covid and didn't know - how will you avoid passing it on to others?

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

All about you isn't it.

What if you'd got covid and didn't know - how will you avoid passing it on to others?

How do people who wear a mask under their nose not pass it on, how do mask exempt people not pass it on, why do many people in authority not wear them, why were they totally ignored at Ascot and Wimbledon, the only reason the mask rule is in place is to remind the proles to toe the line, the flimsy badly fitted masks do not stop fine airborne particles, they are not made for that purpose.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How do people who wear a mask under their nose not pass it on, how do mask exempt people not pass it on, why do many people in authority not wear them, why were they totally ignored at Ascot and Wimbledon, the only reason the mask rule is in place is to remind the proles to toe the line, the flimsy badly fitted masks do not stop fine airborne particles, they are not made for that purpose.

You've never sneezed or coughed then?

You do use a handerchief or tissue if you've a cold I take it?

Guest sibon

My word. Almost 20 months in and still we get this nonsense.

All the answers are there. All the normal humans know how, what, when and why they should cover their faces.

Clearly some sociopathic  nobs remain.

Guest makapaka

Although I despise this government - I agree with the disbanding of the restrictions.

if you don’t get a vaccine - you’ve put yourself at risk.

if you don’t wear a face mask - you’ve put yourself at risk.

Needing to walk into a pub with a mask on and sitting down without one is stupid.

Having a person walking up and down a train wiping the tops of seat is stupid.

wake up. 

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Oh I don't know, peddling conspiracy theories in the hope of gaining money is low; but not as low as spreading misinformation hoping to cause illness and death to countless people across the globe, which is probably the lowest someone can get.

I'm not a great fan of this Government, but at least they want to preserve life - which is as far away from most covid conspiracy theorists as you could get

My bold. 

You'd be surprised how many conspiracy theories have ended up being true. You should research it sometimes. 

One day covid 19 will be added to the list. 

Just now, makapaka said:

Although I despise this government - I agree with the disbanding of the restrictions.

if you don’t get a vaccine - you’ve put yourself at risk.

if you don’t wear a face mask - you’ve put yourself at risk.

Needing to walk into a pub with a mask on and sitting down without one is stupid.

Having a person walking up and down a train wiping the tops of seat is stupid.

wake up. 

And potentially putting others at risk.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

But it gives assurance to other people , so if it dosent hurt you and helps others , why not ?

some other people. Others, me included, find the sight of people wearing masks to be far from reassuring, as it is a reminder of the degree of compliance to authority that infests the modern public. So, it gives assurance to some people, but to others, we're reassured by people not wearing a mask.

Guest makapaka
1 minute ago, Longcol said:

And potentially putting others at risk.

People can wear a face mask if they want.