Mask Required?

Just now, hackey lad said:

Ok thanks .  But please wear a mask  ,it causes you no harm .

It does no good either, so no thanks. The BMJ open letter I mentioned above states that fresh air and ventilation are vital in the fight against the virus, I'll take my chances without one.

33 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Politicians don't have principles and most of them only have one goal, to enrich themselves and their families. 

Your average conspiracy theorist couldn't be further away from that. 👍

Like other Cults, Conspiracy Theory generates a fortune for the few and a living for some.

An "...average conspiracy theorist..." ?

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

It does no good either, so no thanks. The BMJ open letter I mentioned above states that fresh air and ventilation are vital in the fight against the virus, I'll take my chances without one.

It’s all about you.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

But it gives assurance to other people , so if it dosent hurt you and helps others , why not ?

Just now, hackey lad said:

But it gives assurance to other people , so if it dosent hurt you and helps others , why not ?

If masks work we wouldn't need social distancing, if social distancing worked we wouldn't need masks.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If masks work we wouldn't need social distancing, if social distancing worked we wouldn't need masks.

Why one or the other? Much safer to use both in the right circumstances eg busy indoor places.