Mask Required?

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Is that general advice or covid related?

It’s Covid related. Currently 940 cases per 100 000. But avoiding Wigan is also good life advice.

For comparison Sheffield is 190.

Both high though. Sheffield was at 25 a couple of weeks ago.

26 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Why are we gonna run out of bog roll if there’s another lockdown?

Oh behave. It's clear that was sarcasm. 

11 minutes ago, makapaka said:

always amazed that in the suppposed mission to not overwhelm the health service / tens of billions of pounds have been spent - but not on increasing the capacity of the health service.

Weird that.

Yeah but remember all the awesome Tiktok videos we got at the height of the "pandemic *. 

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, makapaka said:

Another weird one - the health risk to young people was deemed so low that they aren’t even allowed to take the AZ vaccine cos they’re more likely to get ill from that than Covid.

So the percentage of unvaccinated people we have left are so low risk we can’t even give them a certain type of vaccine without increasing their risk / yet we’re still Including them in the “percentage of unvaccinated” figures.

I’ve been chatting to my youngest about this tonight. She’s had her first jab, then caught Covid.

I asked her about having a second jab, because I’m not sure I’d bother in her situation . She’s quite certain that she wants it, for the protection it offers and also for the passport status.

Guest makapaka

You’re gonna get Covid folks - staring at stats is tiresome.

Chances were you’d likely be ok   / now if you’ve gone for your jabs you’ll almost definitely be ok.

some of us might be unlucky / but ‘‘twas ever thus.

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah but remember all the awesome Tiktok videos we got at the height of the "pandemic *. 

Nothing is clear with you.

Just now, sibon said:
4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Nothing is clear with you.

So am I cancelling the pallet of Andrex or what? I need some clarity here.

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

So am I cancelling the pallet of Andrex or what? I need some clarity here.

I’d keep it in case the Lizards start funding the MSM again.

You can fashion a rudimentary sofa out of bog roll and use it as ppe.

You just can’t be too sure these days.

Well the good news seems to be that Boris has decided to end facemask wearing, the one metre rule in pubs and restaurants and the legal requirement for customers to sign in at bars, restaurants and other venues using QR codes or by handing over contact details from the 19th. 

4 minutes ago, apelike said:

Well the good news seems to be that Boris has decided to end facemask wearing, the one metre rule in pubs and restaurants and the legal requirement for customers to sign in at bars, restaurants and other venues using QR codes or by handing over contact details from the 19th. 

What happened to waiting for things, like dates as said? 

I haven't seen any announcements.