Mask Required?

2 hours ago, nikki-red said:

It’s still from the 19th.

no difference between now and the 19th, cancel everything now i say , masks , distancing etc it has no logic anymore especially as we have seen at Wimbledon and will see at Wembly on wednesday.

According to Robert Jenrick (Housing Secretary) mask wearing from the 19th onwards will become a matter of personal choice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57710527

Now let's see how many of those normal, responsible, respectful, decent people will carry on wearing them after the 19th when the legal requirement to wear them stops.

Edited by apelike

22 minutes ago, apelike said:

According to Robert Jenrick (Housing Secretary) mask wearing from the 19th onwards will become a matter of personal choice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57710527

Now let's see how many of those normal, responsible, respectful, decent people will carry on wearing them after the 19th when the legal requirement to wear them stops.

Well, I will be, for one!

Guest makapaka

I’ll wear one when if it seems  appropriate-like when I’m on a busy train or something.

I won’t be messing about with the daft mask dance you do at a pub where you wear one to walk 4 yards to a table wear you can take it off.

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Good for you. As long as you dont judge anyone who doesnt.

Like Morrisons did to my daughter today. That's our custom they have lost. Its a shame really, I liked that particular shop but hey hoe worst things happen at sea.