Mask Required?

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:
2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Good for you. As long as you dont judge anyone who doesnt.

Like Morrisons did to my daughter today. That's our custom they have lost. Its a shame really, I liked that particular shop but hey hoe worst things happen at sea. 

Are you boycotting just the one branch or all Morrisons branches?

Guest sibon
18 minutes ago, makapaka said:

I’ll wear one when if it seems  appropriate-like when I’m on a busy train or something.

I won’t be messing about with the daft mask dance you do at a pub where you wear one to walk 4 yards to a table wear you can take it off.

I think it would make sense on public transport and possibly in shops for a while longer. Use of supermarkets and buses isn’t an option for many  people. It’s time to drop requirements in other areas which are optional.

The pub mask dance is ridiculous, I agree. Also the current requirement for wearing them when moving around sports arenas.

5 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Are you boycotting just the one branch or all Morrisons branches?

Just the one branch. I'll be speaking with customer service tomorrow and if I'm satisfied with their apology I may use that branch again. 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Just the one branch. I'll be speaking with customer service tomorrow and if I'm satisfied with their apology I may use that branch again. 

Can you tell us what actually happened? No shop minion should actually be asking for why someone isnt wearing one 

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Can you tell us what actually happened? No shop minion should actually be asking for why someone isnt wearing one 

Sure. We went in after the gym, I went to the meat section, my daughter went to the fresh veg and fruit section. When I was done I went back to meet her only to find some staff member and a member of the public berating her. Funny thing is the staff member wasn't wearing any face covering either. My daughter was quite upset at her treatment and I was damned angry if I'm being totally honest. I'll be ringing customer service tomorrow and see what they have to say about it. 

3 hours ago, apelike said:

According to Robert Jenrick (Housing Secretary) mask wearing from the 19th onwards will become a matter of personal choice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57710527

Now let's see how many of those normal, responsible, respectful, decent people will carry on wearing them after the 19th when the legal requirement to wear them stops.

i bet you are one those people that wears one in the car on your own lol a bit like wearing a condom to go to bed alone.

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

i bet you are one those people that wears one in the car on your own lol a bit like wearing a condom to go to bed alone.

Ok. So now we’ve seen how skilfully you can weigh up evidence and reach a conclusion, I think we are all justified in ignoring everything else that you have to say.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Sure. We went in after the gym, I went to the meat section, my daughter went to the fresh veg and fruit section. When I was done I went back to meet her only to find some staff member and a member of the public berating her. Funny thing is the staff member wasn't wearing any face covering either. My daughter was quite upset at her treatment and I was damned angry if I'm being totally honest. I'll be ringing customer service tomorrow and see what they have to say about it. 

I agree there is no need for that, hope this is dealt with. One thing this pandemic has created is a bunch of £9 an hour little Hitlers on a power trip.  Wont be sad to see that vanish 

Edited by HeHasRisen

17 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I agree there is no need for that, hope this is dealt with. One this this pandemic has created is a bunch of £9 an hour little Hitlers on a power trip.  Wont be sad to see that vanish 

Cheers for that matey, I hope so too 🙏

I'll post an update when I've spoken to them tomorrow 👍

4 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I agree there is no need for that, hope this is dealt with. One thing this pandemic has created is a bunch of £9 an hour little Hitlers on a power trip.  Wont be sad to see that vanish 

What has how much they earn an hour got to do with it, are you saying low paid workers are not important enough to tell people what to do. If they earned £40 a hour would they be alright to tell people then. My daughter works in meadowhall and has to limit the number of customers who can enter the shop at any one time and you wouldn't believe the amount of "little hitler" customers who think they can just brush past the queue and walk in and once challenged kick off and get violent, it's pathetic, no one should have to put up with that.