Mask Required?

Guest sibon
21 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I said the government is paying the media and its true, £350m. 

My point was that the mask people carry stuffed in their pockets and use numerous times are useless at protecting against airborne particles, this confirms it.

The article confirms nothing of the sort. It is about protecting medical staff in extreme conditions. The mask in the pocket of all the  responsible citizens of this country is for an entirely different reason.

If you haven’t grasped that by now, I despair. It’s almost as though you are doing it deliberately.

15 minutes ago, sibon said:

The article confirms nothing of the sort. It is about protecting medical staff in extreme conditions. The mask in the pocket of all the  responsible citizens of this country is for an entirely different reason.

If you haven’t grasped that by now, I despair. It’s almost as though you are doing it deliberately.

An airborne particle is the same whether its in a hospital or a supermarket, the masks mentioned in the article FFP3 work against these, the scraggy bits of cloth do absolutely nothing. 

Guest sibon
45 minutes ago, top4718 said:

An airborne particle is the same whether its in a hospital or a supermarket, the masks mentioned in the article FFP3 work against these, the scraggy bits of cloth do absolutely nothing. 

You are totally incorrect. But you clearly have no intention of actually engaging with the evidence, so you just carry on.

I’m just glad that wherever I’ve been in the last year,  I’ve encountered people who are more rational and more considerate than you. They’ve all contributed to minimising the spread of the virus. 

In any case, you are going to have to choose a different form of attention seeking behaviour after the 19th July. Maybe you could start walking round Asda without your pants on.

27 minutes ago, sibon said:

You are totally incorrect. But you clearly have no intention of actually engaging with the evidence, so you just carry on.

I’m just glad that wherever I’ve been in the last year,  I’ve encountered people who are more rational and more considerate than you. They’ve all contributed to minimising the spread of the virus. 

In any case, you are going to have to choose a different form of attention seeking behaviour after the 19th July. Maybe you could start walking round Asda without your pants on.

Hmmm... :huh:

... it'd certainly ensure everyone kept a safe distance away! :hihi:

3 hours ago, sibon said:

Mainly because it has been made mandatory in a lot of situations and not out of decency or responsibility as you seem to think.

24 minutes ago, apelike said:

Mainly because it has been made mandatory in a lot of situations and not out of decency or responsibility as you seem to think.

They absolutely do nothing, sheep just do what they’re told without question.

Masks for use as PPE: FFP2, FFP3, P3, N95, N99, ... These are all intended to protect the wearer, hence personal protective equipment (PPE).

Masks not intended as PPE: surgical masks, cloth masks, 'scraggy bits of cloth' ... These might provide some limited protection for the wearer but their main benefit is that others are protected from the wearer (to some extent).

If you reasonably can, wear a mask to protect others.

1 hour ago, Carbuncle said:

Masks for use as PPE: FFP2, FFP3, P3, N95, N99, ... These are all intended to protect the wearer, hence personal protective equipment (PPE).

Masks not intended as PPE: surgical masks, cloth masks, 'scraggy bits of cloth' ... These might provide some limited protection for the wearer but their main benefit is that others are protected from the wearer (to some extent).

If you reasonably can, wear a mask to protect others.

Protect others who are wearing a rag on their face that does nothing, you’d be far better not wearing one and adhering to social distancing (if your still that scared).

An experiment for all the brainwashed to try - put your mask on (assuming you’ve dared to take it off prior to this) hold your glasses in front of your mouth and breath on the lens to see what happens, they’re about as effective against airborne particles as a colander.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Protect others who are wearing a rag on their face that does nothing, you’d be far better not wearing one and adhering to social distancing (if your still that scared).

An experiment for all the brainwashed to try - put your mask on (assuming you’ve dared to take it off prior to this) hold your glasses in front of your mouth and breath on the lens to see what happens, they’re about as effective against airborne particles as a colander.

If I stand in front of you and urinate, would you prefer I wore trousers or not?

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Does it hurt You ,to wear a mask  when in public ?