Mask Required?

2 hours ago, makapaka said:

.....understand some exemptions - vast majority just don’t wanna wear em so pretend.

But how do you know? Apart from the self righteous attitude guess of yours.....:rolleyes:

young lads stood smoking outside boozer with a sunflower lanyard round their neck - gimme a break.

As far as I remember there are no laws on mask wearing standing outside a boozer and I do actually know a few people who are disabled and also smoke, so that is nothing to go by either. Let's face it you and others on here are just ****** off that someone is doing something you don't like and that is all. As someone put on another thread about coronavirus.... "How about mutual respect?"

Edited by apelike

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, apelike said:

But how do you know? Apart from the self righteous attitude guess of yours.....:rolleyes:

As far as I remember there are no laws on mask wearing standing outside a boozer and I do actually know a few people who are disabled and also smoke, so that is nothing to go by either. Let's face it you and others on here are just ****** off that someone is doing something you don't like and that is all. As someone put on another thread about coronavirus.... "How about mutual respect?"

Give over - amazed how physically disabling wearing a mask is - I’m amazed people aren’t keeling over from wearing one…..

must…..get…..paper…..thin….mask….off…to….get….to….bar….and…then…..have….a….fag…..gasp.

Edited by makapaka

Guest sibon
12 minutes ago, apelike said:

What is? 

The mask evading liars.

You are very exercised about this unmasking. I get the feeling that you don’t want to wear one, but you are somehow apprehensive about the reaction you’ll get.

Just rip it off. Breathe on strangers. Revel in your freedom. But don’t forget that if deaths, or serious illness tip back up appreciably, you’ve played a part in that.

Edited by sibon

Guest makapaka
14 minutes ago, sibon said:

The mask evading liars.

You are very exercised about this unmasking. I get the feeling that you don’t want to wear one, but you are somehow apprehensive about the reaction you’ll get.

Just rip it off. Breathe on strangers. Revel in your freedom. But don’t forget that if deaths, or serious illness tip back up appreciably, you’ve played a part in that.

Bit harsh 

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, makapaka said:

Bit harsh 

Possibly.

But then again, you have to question why some people are so keen to abandon a well established public health measure.

De-masking will mean that more people die of Covid. 

29 minutes ago, apelike said:

What is? 

Just follow the thread a couple back  a few posts. Not exactly rocket science.

Assume we are now due for another apelike "that's not what I said" 😎

Edited by Longcol

56 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Just follow the thread a couple back  a few posts. Not exactly rocket science.

Assume we are now due for another apelike "that's not what I said" 😎

Of course not. :) Now I know you have been getting your information over the past few months from anti-vax / covid denier forums I am now suspect of anything you say as it well known they are wrong, or did you not say that????..... 

Edited by apelike

56 minutes ago, sibon said:

Me bold... And there we have it, designed to cover any possibility the big IF.....