Mask Required?

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The only thing evidenced in that exchange was that you discriminate against people who you feel should wear a mask. 

Then you had a hissy fit when challenged on it. 

You’re funny.

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:
6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Don't be a weasel.

Oh dear. 

More name calling. That's pretty childish don't you think? 

I was not accusing you of actually being a weasel (name calling) I was pointing out the attempt to avoid the charge of lying was weasel-like.

Edited by Carbuncle

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I was not accusing you of being a weasel (name calling) I was pointing out the attempt to avoid the charge of lying was weasel-like.

And it was aimed at?.......... 

Oh, that's right. Me. 

Don't worry though. I'm not offended. I hear mask wearers and the pro jab crew say some absolutely vile things whilst still trying the claim the moral highground. You know the type. They are the "I'm wearing this to protect you" and "I'm getting jabbed to protect you" type of people. 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And it was aimed at?.......... 

Oh, that's right. Me. 

Don't worry though. I'm not offended. I hear mask wearers and the pro jab crew say some absolutely vile things whilst still trying the claim the moral highground. You know the type. They are the "I'm wearing this to protect you" and "I'm getting jabbed to protect you" type of people. 

Ok, ok, you're not a liar in the same way that Bill Clinton was not lying when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

17 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Ok, ok, you're not a liar in the same way that Bill Clinton was not lying when he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Oh dear. 

Be careful. Scraping the barrel that low can damage your finger nails. 

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:
28 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Oh dear. 

Be careful. Scraping the barrel that low can damage your finger nails. 

And all this because you did not want to say the 99.9%+ was an exaggeration issued in the heat of the moment and for which you had no argument, no data and no source.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

And all this because you did not want to say the 99.9%+ was an exaggeration issued in the heat of the moment and for which you had no argument, no data and no source.

If that's your opinion then you are entitled to it. 

Dose not make it accurate, just your opinion. 

1 minute ago, butlers said:

Are we in the least surprised

We? 

The Royal we? 

On 16/07/2021 at 17:46, Becky B said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but hospital admissions are on the rise again. ID wards here are full. 

STH have published a story today from a (fit and well) 25 year old encouraging young people to get vaccinated, as he suffered severe effects (you know, from this virus that only causes mild symptoms unless you have 'underlying conditions'). 'Twas on Facebook so I don't know if I can share it... 

Probably an actor like most of these “patients” in these stories turn out to be.

Not bothered with this thread for a while but I see the terminally arrogant know it all’s are still holding court.

I’ve not really known many people directly with Covid until the last few weeks when a friend of mine contracted it from a trip to the North East and passed it onto his immediate family, I asked him to document his experience which he did, normally I’d share on here but if you don’t toe the party line your dismissed as a liar 🙄 the upshot is they’re all now absolutely fine after a couple of days in bed feeling like crap and with no obvious long term effects at this stage.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Probably an actor like most of these “patients” in these stories turn out to be.

Not bothered with this thread for a while but I see the terminally arrogant know it all’s are still holding court.

I’ve not really known many people directly with Covid until the last few weeks when a friend of mine contracted it from a trip to the North East and passed it onto his immediate family, I asked him to document his experience which he did, normally I’d share on here but if you don’t toe the party line your dismissed as a liar 🙄 the upshot is they’re all now absolutely fine after a couple of days in bed feeling like crap and with no obvious long term effects at this stage.

That might happen in adverts but I'm not sure ethically an NHS trust can use an actor.  But if it doesn't suit your view then just ignore it. I'm just sharing information. 

I assume the "terminally arrogant" was directed at me, as you used it quoting my post.  Just shows how wrong you can be when you've never met someone. 

I've had Covid myself, and had very mild symptoms and am fine now.

I have, however, seen many people die with it, and suffer long term effects.  But you don't know them, and haven't seen it yourself, so it can't be true, right?