Mask Required?

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The law states you don't have to wear a face covering, are the Halifax bank breaking the law by making you wear a  face covering. ? 

My bold. You are mis-stating here. What has actually happened is that the law no longer states that you have to wear a face covering.

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The law states you don't have to wear a face covering, are the Halifax bank breaking the law by making you wear a  face covering. ? :huh:

No more than if they insisted on me wearing trousers I'd have thought.

Doesn't everyone bank online now?

6 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

In the same way as the hundreds of thousands who are currently in isolation to protect themselves from the unvaccinated.

Unlike you these people have no choice because of conditions and treatments which supress their immune system.

Snipped 

That's quite a statement. I assume you know me personally? 

I assume you know my medical history?? 

Yeah, I thought not... 

6 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Is it not a shame that people dealt a rotten hand by genes, illness or accident and survived and now recovering have to protect themselves from the lazy, or can't be bothered, or those with wacky principals imported from America.

Mask wearing, cleanliness, social distancing, vaccination etc, is not just about individual protection it is about protecting others as well. The tens of millions who are vaccinated are helping to protect the diminishing number of unvaccinated/unprotected.

It is in my interest to protect you and morally you family.

It is not in my interest to allow your Conspiracy Theory to go unchallenged. 

I am sure that you made a mistake  when you said "OK then. I choose not to be jabbed. What if only the jabbed were allowed to go shopping. How will I feed my family? "

Are you seriously saying you would deliberately

feed your own family because of a choice you make? 

And there are  people who think that Conspiracy Theories are harmless.

Wow. Just wow. 

That's some epic scale virtue signalling. 

I guess not all hero's wear capes 😂

37 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The only discrace there is stealing the image of Freddie Mercury to push a political message. 

And a man whose personal choices led to....well, we know what it led to. A strange person to push the message really. 

21 minutes ago, butlers said:

On your Bicycle ,it's not a political message.

I know you are part of the Want to Break Free contingent in the thread

Well I want to ride my bicycle and I want to ride it where I like (within reason) but I think it's a bit soon for a night at the opera.

56 minutes ago, butlers said:

On your Bicycle ,it's not a political message.

I know you are part of the Want to Break Free contingent in the thread

You know that do you? 

You don't know me at all my friend. 

I'm part of the Covid is real but the reaction is over the top on a mind blowing scale contingent. . 

All I can say is finally more people are seeing through this circus every day. 

Ditch the muzzle. 

Breathe fresh air. 

Hug your loved ones. 

Job done 👍

37 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

And a man whose personal choices led to....well, we know what it led to. A strange person to push the message really. 

Absolutely. 

Edited by The_DADDY