Mask Required?

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Ffs, general mask wearing is a good idea because people can be infectious even though they have no symptoms and are therefore unaware they are infectious.

Of which there must be a couple of hundred thousand people in the country at any one time.

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Ffs, general mask wearing is a good idea because people can be infectious even though they have no symptoms and are therefore unaware they are infectious.

Why are masks not working in South Korea where they are strictly adhered to?

Why are cases in the US not rising as much as SE Asia despite dropping masks months ago?

The cults narrative is unraveling as it always would when put up to scrutiny. 😆

Edited by top4718

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

You've lost me completely.

Do pre-symptomatic people have the virus, don't have symptoms and can pass on the virus?

Your clutching at straws mi old, give up and just be a sport and admit all the abuse I received was unjust, you'll feel much better about yourself.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

They are working in South Korea.

So why are cases rising? South Korea's cases have doubled in a month from June - July.

Edited by top4718

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:
9 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

They are working in South Korea.

So why are cases rising?

The point about masks is to cut transmission. No claim has been made that they eliminate transmission.

Presumably South Korea is now encountering the delta variant or ... or I don't know.

South Korea has a death rate 1/50 of ours. They are a success story.

Edited by Carbuncle

Just now, Carbuncle said:

The point about masks is to cut transmission. No claim has been made that they eliminate transmission.

Presumably South Korea is now encountering the delta variant or ... or I don't know

So why have cases in the US with no masks for months stayed stable whilst strictly masked SK have risen.

Are you saying the masks don't work against the Delta variant but at the same time decrying people for not wearing them?

This thread has taken an interesting turn 😀

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Your clutching at straws mi old, give up and just be a sport and admit all the abuse I received was unjust, you'll feel much better about yourself.

So how do we prevent pre-symptomatic transmission? (which must never be called asymptomatic again - even though on SF it's always meant people with the virus who don't display symptoms).

Edited by Longcol

Guest sibon
12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No because its not the same thing at all.

Why do you not believe that asymptomism is real?

Do you have anything to back up your claim?

Not a YouTube though. Something proper

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

So how do we prevent pre-symptomatic transmission? (which must never be called asymptomatic again).

It should be, because asymptomism is very much a real thing.