Mask Required?

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ignore him Bassett, just another doom monger 

Bassett can ignore me if they like. 

He or she is past helping anyway. Once jabbed you can't be unjabbed. Like all the recipients of this experimental injection you've made your beds now you have to lie in them. 

As previously detailed on this thread, the Europe-wide introduction of Covid Passports led directly to so many fakes that border security at our ports were inundated, and reckon they only spotted the most clear fakes.  Also, they had very little time for any kind of scrutiny of these passes.  Similarly, proof-of-age passes have been faked for years by schoolkids to get into our nightclubs.  Expect the same with these when they come in in September.

So, the effect will be the intended effect of alienating those not fully-vaccinated (for medical, ideological or other reasons), and also of generating demand for fake Vaccine passports, and therefore encouraging criminality.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He or she is past helping anyway. Once jabbed you can't be unjabbed. Like all the recipients of this experimental injection you've made your beds now you have to lie in them. 

Were you at that rally last Saturday?

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Is there any need to be so rude?

If you don't agree with them, then you could at least try to make your point politely and respectfully. 

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Be glad too do as it's unlikely to be a hospital bed.

Get ya self back to the mask thread and tell us if you stand by that 141 number from yesterday.

We are expecting you

7 minutes ago, woah said:

Is there any need to be so rude?

If you don't agree with them, then you could at least try to make your point politely and respectfully. 

Rude? 

Oh dear 🙄

When people are happy to give not only their rights up but mine too then I have a right to be aggrieved 

If you call me being blunt and to the point rude then that's your problem I'm afraid. 

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You know which one , cheeky monkey 

Sorry, couldn't resist 😁

No I didn't go. I tried but I was stopped by some guy in a uniform who was mumbling something about him "Only following ze orderz" 

12 minutes ago, butlers said:

Be glad too do as it's unlikely to be a hospital bed.

Get ya self back to the mask thread and tell us if you stand by that 141 number from yesterday.

We are expecting you

Really? 

Wow, it's almost like I have Groupies waiting for my every utterance and hanging off my every word. 

Are you one of my groupies? 

Probably best to leave the attention seeker alone!

For what it's worth I'm all for the vaccine passports for places where the risk of spreading is high. It makes sense to limit the spread, it gives the near 90% of adults who have taken the vaccine some confidence that they are among those protected when they go to high risk events or locations.

Despite some people frothing at the mouth about it - nobody is being forced to take the vaccine (despite the evidence of its effectiveness being very clear in the number of cases vs hospitalisations/deaths, the low risk due to similarity to existing flu vaccines, and the very few cases of any reaction to the vaccine) but those who choose not to take it so far are only being restricted access from nightclubs. Truly a small price to pay, in my view, for reducing the risk of spreading in a place where are so close together.

Also importantly - it helps limit the spread to those who are clinically vulnerable or cannot take the vaccine for medical reasons.

Some people will never agree  of course - and think that by shouting the loudest or being the rudest they must be right. Hopefully if those people are ignored it is possible to have a reasoned debate and discussion on Sheffield Forum (or am I crazy!)

Edited by woah

The only attention seeking is see is that of the OP. 

"I'VE GOT MY PAPERS" is kinda like the attention seeking you see on social media. You know the type, The "I've had my jab" overlaid onto their avatar kind of person. Virtue signalling at its best just like the original post on this very thread. 

Edited by The_DADDY
Spelling....... Again 🙄