Mask Required?

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

Meanwhile,  if anyone wants to sign up to the human race. The concert attending, football going, cinema attending, not killing strangers human race.

You know what to do.

Human race? 

You are a medical experiment matey. No ifs, no buts, you are being experimented on. 

Have fun 👍

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

You are a medical experiment matey. No ifs, no buts, you are being experimented on. 

Have fun 👍

Not really. In an experiment they would have paid a bit more attention to how they were going to collect the data and what they planned to do with said data.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Not really. In an experiment they would have paid a bit more attention to how they were going to collect the data and what they planned to do with said data.

Yes really. 

Until the cocktail passes its trials its considered experimental 

Trials end in 2023.

2 minutes ago, busdriver1 said:

And you do? 

Point to where I said that I do.. 

Guest busdriver1
2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes really. 

Until the cocktail passes its trials its considered experimental 

Trials end in 2023.

Point to where I said that I do.. 

So. To summarise. I have stated that I am not expert on vaccines and am happy to take the advice of those who are.

You are quoting from the myriad of misinformation and rumours that are largely unsubstantiated by credible sources and expect to be taken as a person who is putting credible points over. 

8 minutes ago, busdriver1 said:

So. To summarise. I have stated that I am not expert on vaccines and am happy to take the advice of those who are.

You are quoting from the myriad of misinformation and rumours that are largely unsubstantiated by credible sources and expect to be taken as a person who is putting credible points over. 

No you've got me wrong. I expect nothing. 

You have your opinion and I have mine. Its as simple as that and if you don't want to listen to what I have to say then fine. 

Have your jab and wear your mask that's up to you, it's your choice. 

But don't try and tell me or my babies that we have to be jabbed just because you are scared of a cold. 

Guest sibon
23 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Human race? 

Have fun 👍

We are all in an experiment. More than one actually. We have a couple of biological experiments happening and a sociological one.

I prefer my double vaccinated position to

your unvaccinated one.

Worst case for me, I get a bit poorly from the virus, then get better. I also  get to go to the City Hall when I fancy it.

I’m not sure that I fancy social exclusion and the fear of contracting serious Covid .

Each to their own eh. But I’m with the 80%

Just now, busdriver1 said:

A COLD. 

A COLD that has killed 4 million and has thousands in this country alone suffering with long covid. 

Yeah ****ing aspiring gonna sort that. 

Covid 19 has not killed 4 million people. 

Stop being ridiculous. 

Oh and there's also no need to shout and no need to swear.